[Bradley] Carlos Hernandez

Reckless7
Posted (edited)

Account Name: 

Carlos Hernandez

Time & Date of the Incident: 

00:02:58 - 06/03/2018

Ban Reason: 

For not rping me surviving gunshots from officers.

Explanation: 

I was driving around with my Sanchez, and I accidentally went into the prison because it was opened. I was trying to get out and they were constantly shooting at me with no chance to get out. So I continued to drive around. Bradley banned me for not RPing surviving. I had already accepted death due to the fact I was gunned down by six officers. I respawn and was force back on scene after I accept death I was shot multiple times also knock off my sanchez. Its no way around to rp surviving my character. 

Supporting Evidence: Only recorded the conversation:

https://imgur.com/a/Z142m

https://imgur.com/a/OHaf6

Edited by Reckless7

Bradley

I checked your wounds, and you would've been able to survive considering the fact you were getting first aid immediately, but you probably didn't see it because of your out of character messages refusing to roleplay with us. You were tazed off your bike, which you immediately got backup after and ninja jacked the officer moving your bike. Then, you attempt to hit or ram officers with your bike, that's why they opened fire on you. You had ZERO intentions to roleplay with the people on the scene. The whole time you were in constant out of character chat, no roleplay from you at all and when they tried to roleplay with you, you said, "I'm not roleplaying this". Explain to me why you deserve another chance, if you're not wanting to roleplay on a roleplay server!

Reckless7
Posted (edited)

Y'all force roleplay on my character when I try to leave the police station yall attack on sight. I gave yall no reason to attack me your cruiser flip over so i try to leave multiple times and you guys still was shooting at me. Why would I roleplay it when i was saying ooc i was trying to leave but yall still force roleplay than you stating I'm not here to roleplay do you not see the roleplay i post on thread this my first time getting in trouble no warning, no ajail but a ban for refusing to roleplay something unrealistic. Plus I was on my sanchez was gun down, knock off my sanchez and you said you seen my wounds when i accept death already. Put yourself in my shoes if you wasn't admin you would have a problem if I started shooting at you for no reason. And you will say the reason was because I enter a prison which I try quickly afterwards.

Edited by Reckless7

Bradley

No one was forcing any roleplay on you; you're in character always unless an admin is on the scene of the situation. You entered a restricted facility where only cops, correctional guards are allowed into. You shouldn't have drove into it in the first place if your intention were not to roleplay. With the wounds, you sustained from the gunshots, you would've easily survived and not only that we immediately applied first aid on you. You never even roleplayed on line before going straight to /b complaining about the situation.

[17:55:32] Bradley Snow says: Treat him and we'll hand him off to Correctional Facility.
[17:55:40] [OOC-L] (( Carlos_Hernandez [31]: im not rping this ))
[17:56:05] * Robert Matthews places the gauze over Carlos' gunshot wound.
[17:56:08] Bradley Snow says: Treat his wounds.
[17:56:53] [OOC-L] (( Carlos_Hernandez [31]: my guy im not rping this yall shooting for no reason. ))

You made zero attempts to roleplay anything with us, you immediately /acceptdeath then respawned yourself to avoid the situation. If you're not here to roleplay at all then this isn't the server for you. Please explain to me why you deserve another chance.

Reckless7
Posted (edited)

I deserve another chance because this was my first time being in trouble with admins I would have prefer ajail or a warning. I deserve to be back on the server because it won't happen again, I didn't intend to enter the facility. I apologize on my behalf for being rude on ooc and not trying roleplay the situation but like i said I was mad because I couldn't respond or nothing since i was being gun down by pd.

Edited by Reckless7

Bradley

Unbanned, you will be given a second chance.