Player Name: 

Nick_Cima

Reported Player:

John_Sessa, Nathan_Nuzzo

Time & Date: 

02:15:00 - 06/03/2018 

Violation: 

14. Firearm License Restrictions

A Firearm License allows players to legally obtain a firearm from Ammunation stores. This system, however, comes with restrictions to prevent any sort of abuse.

The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Firearms Distribution (e.g selling licensed firearms, giving them to other players, etc.)

Committing any kind of illegal activities with a licensed firearm.

Punishments: Revocation of firearm license; forfeiture of all firearms in possession; permanent ban, depending on the circumstance.

Explanation: 

My faction members (Adam_Delisanti, Joshua_Venturi, Giovanni_Sgroi) were roleplaying at the docks when we were approached and provoked by members of another faction (John_Sessa, Nathan_Nuzzo). After a brief confrontation where they continuously provoked my faction members & I, they proceeded to pull guns out on us. As you probably know, the only weapons available on the server (currently) are PF weapons. Rule 14 clearly states that you are NOT allowed to commit ANY kind of illegal activities with a licensed firearm.

The duo clearly used the firearm with malicious intent, breaking the rules. Please see the imgur album below.

Screenshots: 

Attached is an imgur link from multiple perspectives:
https://imgur.com/a/aC6Nj

John Stallion

Hello there, John Sessa here, I am very glad that you actually reported us for this thing, so I can show the community who you actually are, and what you will actually do just to ruin the roleplay and try to win every possible situation, so let's begin, shall we?

Nathan Nuzzo and John Sessa claimed the docks long time before Southbay Mob and The Grisante CF and it's members, but we were doing it lowkey, but then, we found out ICly that someone else is trying to take over the docks, our little on going operation. First, we had very nice roleplay with the Southbay mob members, like 6 of them, now you ask yourself why that even matters with this? Well it does, because they both were at the docks at the same time, but on different sides. So, I will continue, after an amazing roleplay with the Southbay mob members, when they left the docks due to IC reasons (and most probably much smarter than the other crew), we approached now Cima and his fellas, all frendly, asking why they broke an agreement and etc etc, that doesn't matter right now, don't want honestly to spoil anything from the deal IC, and then they started provoking US, approaching step by step, ready to beat us up or something even worse. Now, honestly, I felt unsafe there ICly, and I had a PF gun on me, forgot to store it in the vehicle when we entered the docks, so I had to draw it in order to avoid any bad situation for Sessa and Nuzzo, it was just a self defense, and that is actually allowed. Now, they started provoking us even more whilst we were carrying the guns, so they /forced/ us to react how we did. From self defense they forced us to show them who is the BOSS, because we actually do know eachother ICly, maybe they don't remember, maybe they do, but they forced that on them. So literally, from self defense they forced us to give them good treatment, nothing too big, just for the roleplay eh? Now, I was told that PF rule will be re-written and how it is being reviewed, but it's OK to use guns for self defense, at least to scare somebody, we never robbed them, nor scammed, nor killed, nor shoot, nor anything like that, just scared for self defense and then they forced us to have a little fun with them. Shootout to everyone for the roleplay too till the end, but I am not happy with Nick Cima honestly, because he is acting like an admin, going in /b in the middle of RP, etc, and here is the evidence, so everyone can see, people like Nick Cima need to understand that they are not untouchable ICly, that they can be fucked over too, so here is the evidence of my claiming too for Nick Cima's /b and stopping the roleplay, etc: https://i.imgur.com/zaiIt8i.png

That was it, if you admins find is guilty? We will accept the punishment, Nuzzo will post it here too, but if you take a good look at my post, you will see that we are not actually guilty, because rules for PF license really need to be rewritten, and we actually never broke them, because it's all based on self defense and then they forced us to turn it ICly into little fun.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Balance

Yeah. You tried to get me to kiss the ground for a screenshot. That isn't self defense. 

so I can show the community who you actually are, and what you will actually do just to ruin the roleplay and try to win every possible situation, so let's begin, shall we?

I'm quivering in my boots.

Nathan Nuzzo and John Sessa claimed the docks long time before Southbay Mob and The Grisante CF and it's members, but we were doing it lowkey

Can I get proof of that? Can I get that in writing? What do you expect? Do you expect people to know that you claimed it if you're doing it "lowkey?"

First, we had very nice roleplay with the Southbay mob members, like 6 of them, now you ask yourself why that even matters with this? Well it does, because they both were at the docks at the same time, but on different sides. So, I will continue, after an amazing roleplay with the Southbay mob members, when they left the docks due to IC reasons (and most probably much smarter than the other crew), we approached now Cima and his fellas, all frendly,

Back the fuck up. Friendly?
https://imgur.com/a/piNkl

You can CLEARLY see that I'm trying to tell you who I am and you're telling me to shut the fuck up. You and I both know that you weren't friendly. Let's not lie. We know that you provoke people.

and then they started provoking US, approaching step by step, ready to beat us up or something even worse. Now, honestly, I felt unsafe there ICly, and I had a PF gun on me, forgot to store it in the vehicle when we entered the docks, so I had to draw it in order to avoid any bad situation for Sessa and Nuzzo, it was just a self defense, and that is actually allowed.

Yeah. When you walk up to four guys and provoke them by calling them names and telling them to fuck off, they're gonna tell you to leave that shit at the fucking door. Eitherway, you used your gun for malicious intent. It was illegal. Nobody pulled a gun out on you. Nobody attacked you. That's not self defense.

Now, they started provoking us even more whilst we were carrying the guns, so they /forced/ us to react how we did. From self defense they forced us to show them who is the BOSS,

Yeah. You're real fucking alpha. Check that shit at the door. You came up to us and provoked us and swung your dick around because you knew you were equipped with PF guns.

So literally, from self defense they forced us to give them good treatment, nothing too big, just for the roleplay eh? Now, I was told that PF rule will be re-written and how it is being reviewed, but it's OK to use guns for self defense, at least to scare somebody, we never robbed them, nor scammed, nor killed, nor shoot, nor anything like that,

Yeah. I pulled out my M4 and aimed it at you. You were told the PF rule will be re-written? Guess what, friend? It hasn't been. It's OK to use guns for self defense but I never attacked you, and unless YOU have screenshots that I attacked you prior to YOU pulling your gun out, your argument is a moot point. You didn't shoot me because I told you that you fucked up and you got in your car and drove off because you broke a rule. Don't try to look like the good guy.

Shootout to everyone for the roleplay too till the end, but I am not happy with Nick Cima honestly, because he is acting like an admin, going in /b in the middle of RP, etc

That's real cute, man! Luckily for me, I got permission from Pitchounette to stop the roleplay since, you know... You broke a rule. 

0e8d80085a33ac62e5d8de936424701d.png

people like Nick Cima need to understand that they are not untouchable ICly, that they can be fucked over too

Thanks for putting me in my place, man! Sometimes, I forget.

Dapper

Nathan Nuzzo here, I'd like to firstly apologise to Nick Sima, Joshua Venturi, Adam Delisanti, Giovanni Sgroi and the Delisanti faction as a whole if they feel as if they have been wronged in this situation. This situation started off with my character being confrontational with the four individuals I and Stallion had come across. I was met with aggression from Adam Delisanti specifically, which can be seen in the first screenshot, I decided to respond to Adam with aggression and the situation proceeded to get to the point that we were going to fight. This is where Stallion withdrew his weapon on Adam in what I believe is self-defence as the situation got rather heated. After this, Venturi, Cima and Sgroi all showed gunfear and backed down, but not Adam, Adam proceeded to stand his ground (this can be seen in the second screenshot) I was then instructed to withdraw my weapon (a Colt 45) by Stallion which I did. Stallion then proceeded to punch Adam, this caused Cima to punch Stallion back, not roleplaying any gunfear at this point (this can be seen in the third screenshot) I aimed my weapon at Cima in self defence, but opted to kick Cima in the shin, to which he then fell down. After this, things proceeded to calm down and Cima contacted Pitchounette, who advised Cima that he should pause the role-play. And thus the role-play ended with that.

This entire situation should be deemed as self defence, due to the fact the four men (Venturi, Cima, Delisanti and Sgroi) were being overly aggressive, which caused Stallion and I to enact self defence in order to calm down the situation.

John Stallion

I will just show that he is lying here and trying to manipulate with the screenshots.

From his evidence, you can clearly see that they actually started everything, because my answer to them yelling and barking was 'Shut the fuck up too. https://i.imgur.com/fc1mtbE.png

Plus, yes, forgot to mention that what Dapper just posted.

Adam_Delisanti

OK, pause. 

Nathan Nuzzo, you were met with my character's aggression?  First off, you two approached us like Floyd Mayweather's wannabe MMA bouncers.  Nick Cima tried to explain why we were there and we were met with harsh words, with you two telling us to shut the fuck up.  Obviously, my character would react aggressively seen as though it was 4 against 2 if it would've came to blows.  But none of those were our intentions, we tried to calm things down but you two seemed to not care about it at all and just be the big dogs of the situation.  

the situation proceeded to get to the point that we were going to fight

You wanted to fight because I was staring at you wrong for being rude and aggressive.

If anyone's lying here, it's you two.

Balance

Nathan Nuzzo here, I'd like to firstly apologise to Nick Sima, Joshua Venturi, Adam Delisanti, Giovanni Sgroi and the Delisanti faction as a whole if they feel as if they have been wronged in this situation.

Nick_Cima here. We accept your apology.

This situation started off with my character being confrontational with the four individuals I and Stallion had come across. I was met with aggression from Adam Delisanti specifically, which can be seen in the first screenshot, I decided to respond to Adam with aggression.

Did he aim a gun at you? No. Did he hit you? No. I'm not reporting you for provoking us, because I didn't take screenshots of that. I started to take screenshots when you took out your gun, which is what I'm reporting you for.

and the situation proceeded to get to the point that we were going to fight

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm a port worker, not a boxer.

After this, Venturi, Cima and Sgroi all showed gunfear and backed down, but not Adam, Adam proceeded to stand his ground (this can be seen in the second screenshot)

Because you're obviously not supposed to shoot someone in a public area where people are working (like a port.)

Stallion then proceeded to punch Adam, this caused Cima to punch Stallion back, not roleplaying any gunfear at this point (this can be seen in the third screenshot)

I don't think you're understanding. Why would I roleplay gunfear when you're not allowed to take the gun out? You're silly.

I aimed my weapon at Cima in self defence, but opted to kick Cima in the shin, to which he then fell down. After this, things proceeded to calm down and Cima contacted Pitchounette, who advised Cima that he should pause the role-play. And thus the role-play ended with that.

"AHH!!!!!!!! SELF DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You pulled the gun on me before any of that happened. Rule 14.

This entire situation should be deemed as self defence, due to the fact the four men (Venturi, Cima, Delisanti and Sgroi) were being overly aggressive, which caused Stallion and I to enact self defence in order to calm down the situation.

Yeah. That's what happens when you walk up to four people who are minding their own business and start spewing insults at them. We didn't attack you, nor did we have any malicious intent. That DESTROYS your LAUGHABLE "self defense" claim. It's as shallow as the roleplay you brought to the table tonight.

From his evidence, you can clearly see that they actually started everything

Yup. You're right. You guys were working on the port and we walked up to you. Shut up, man. You know that you're lying and you know that you're in the wrong. You broke rule 14. That's why you left without a word when I told you that you're being reported.

Balance
57 minutes ago, Balance said:

The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning

regardless of roleplay reasoning

John Stallion
Posted (edited)

If an admin wants to know anything more, please let me know, I am not in the mood to spam the thread with useless posts like they are doing.

Edit, just saw this so I will have to answer:

About Balance's answer to Dapper:

'I don't think you're understanding. Why would I roleplay gunfear when you're not allowed to take the gun out? You're silly.'

You have to roleplay until the end, doesn't matter if someone is breaking the rules clearly, or it's not clear, or you are just confused, you wait and then when the roleplay ends, you hit the forums and report player, you don't ruin the roleplay like that, cheers.

Edited by John Stallion

Adam_Delisanti

because it's all based on self defense and then they forced us to turn it ICly into little fun.

You wanted it to look like self defense when you kept provoking us.  Come on, now.

- How are we spamming useless posts?  Those are rebuttals for your lies, and considering the fact that we're trying to explain how the situation happened.

Balance

Yeah. You broke Rule 14. I'll wait for an administrator. 

Dapper

I've merely laid out my side of the story and what I believe happened and you've called me silly, I've been cordial with each of you. The least you could do is show it back. I'll wait for an administrator to decide.

Pitchounette

Who opened fire, and why?

John Stallion
4 hours ago, Pitchounette said:

Nobody.

Balance
4 hours ago, Pitchounette said:

They pulled their guns out and threatened us with them. They were telling us the port belonged to them. Moreover, they were trying to get us to kiss the floor to look good for their screenshots.

It was all provocation, no sense of roleplay.