Posted (edited)

Player Name:

Michael Alberti

Reported Player:

Isidro Merinia

Time & Date: 

12:25:00 to 12:35:00 - 4/3/2018

Violation: 

He shot and killed us for no reason and also abused the PF license, according to the rules, you can no longer commit any crimes with the licensed guns and according to my knowledge, you cannot acquire any guns illegally yet as there's no official factions nor strawman job yet.

Explanation: 

Deathmatch - Somebody called me because he was interested to play blackjack with me again so I picked him up with my friend Thomas, picked up Alonzo and Omar. I was heading to the safehouse we own and Isidro showed up and started shooting at us claiming that he wants to kill Alonzo but he killed me instead and Thomas managed to get away instead of killing his targets for whatever the reason was.

PF Abuse - He used a licensed gun to commit crimes and murder us illegally. According to my knowledge, you can't acquire any guns without a license yet because the strawman job isn't added yet nor official factions slots were given. The only way to acquire guns at the moment is using a firearms license.

Screenshots: 

https://ibb.co/ns2Xsn

Edited by Topshooter
  • Thanks 1

certified_ethug

Isidro is level 2, therefore unable to hold a PF license.

Topshooter
17 minutes ago, certified scam said:

Isidro is level 2, therefore unable to hold a PF license.

And the only way to obtain firearms right now is from PF. Neither strawman nor illegal factions are in yet. Let's say he robbed it or something, I still need to know why did he kill us.

Pitchounette

Player has 48h to respond with the reason for the killing or we'll proceed without his side.

Pitchounette

Player will be ajailed for DM.