News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Danikus

[BUG]Lumberjack

Danikus

You know when you come to  Harrison Avenue, Whetstone  and you type /lumberjack gear and you go to cut a tree and after you cut it  you type /lumberjack log and then... BOOM !You get no logs and It tells you that you gotta be at the tree when you cut it .And if you don't have your logs you can't cut other trees .

That's a fucked up bug and you gotta relog if you want to cut another trees.

"FINISH YOUR ONGOING TREE"

Volk420
45 minutes ago, Danikus said:

You know when you come to  Harrison Avenue, Whetstone  and you type /lumberjack gear and you go to cut a tree and after you cut it  you type /lumberjack log and then... BOOM !You get no logs and It tells you that you gotta be at the tree when you cut it .And if you don't have your logs you can't cut other trees .

That's a fucked up bug and you gotta relog if you want to cut another trees.

"FINISH YOUR ONGOING TREE"

This is how It`s happens.

Tim
16 minutes ago, Volk420 said:

This is how It`s happens.

I don't want to say that it's this because even when you don't use /lumberjack stopcut this still happens. The bug that you are describing is to stop trees from respawning and the bug that Danikus is describing pretty much has nothing to do trees that don't respawn. 

Volk420
Just now, Tim said:

I don't want to say that it's this because even when you don't use /lumberjack stopcut this still happens. The bug that you are describing is to stop trees from respawning and the bug that Danikus is describing pretty much has nothing to do trees that don't respawn. 

But when you do /stopcut 100 percent happens.

Buster

Happened to me thrice. The stump and the tree itself disappears randomly when you're doing /lumberjack log. Only time I fixed it is when I log off.

widqk

Fixed long ago, but implemented in the latest update, appreciate the report!