• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
crimeson

vehicle lighting

Question

crimeson
Posted (edited)

vehicle lightining/shadow on it looks weird and ruins the color ONLY on very high settings when shadows appear, anyone else experiencing this? if yes any way to fix?

if you dont get what's wrong: there's partly shadows on the vehicle, the white is darker at the beginning, then lighter in the middle and darker again at the back of the hood.

j1bmK4Z.png

Edited by crimeson

8 answers to this question

Anomaly

It's either by car mod or just the lighting from the game is like that. I experienced that problem couple of times.

Tavio

I sadly don't think there's a fix for that, and I understand how it could be bothering you, it just doesn't even matter to me, it's just a shadow thing.. I suggest to move over it or you'll eat yourself alive with the thought of having that :D

PaC.

It's a SAMP bug. I've experienced on multiple servers even when I had zero modifications installed. There is no currently fix, I've looked everywhere myself. This bug may also occur when you have your vehicle lights on and your vehicle blows up, you will still be able to see some lights before the car is fully respawned.

vans

Post feedback.

St1ll3r__

You're better off playing on low graphics so you don't have shadows (it's the only fix I'm aware of).

Carmine
On 6.03.2018 г. at 1:04 AM, papanomaly said:

It's either by car mod or just the lighting from the game is like that. I experienced that problem couple of times.

It's from the game, an ENB can make it look better if his PC can handle it. I don't know of a fix to that, it's game-sided.

Ermetano

Inactive.

Locked & archived.