[Ritz] Rayvon_Hilson - Rule 14

Marq

Account Name: 

Marq: Server name: Rayvon_Hillson

Time & Date of the Incident: 

3/4/2018 7:34 Pm

Ban Reason: 

"PF License / Fire Arm Restriction

Explanation: We got into a shoot-out with these people but never killed them. We went to they hood to shoot back at them for what they did and we killed like two of them and tried leaving the area. One of them re spawned and came down the road shooting at us so I returned fire on them and he started aimbotting and killed Dabronte_Wilcox then he bunny-hopped all the way down the street to get away. So cops started chasing me like I was the one who caused the problem Ritz was the one who banned me for restriction weapon I only had one gun, I returned fire for self defense.

Supporting Evidence:  https://gyazo.com/0fda14eecd06b3e91cb7407c8ee13a40

Marq

Shaeem_Dinero was the one who shot at us after they died.

Marq

It's not I was using the weapon for illegal activity I just got the weapon license. The Lincoln gang has been shooting at us all-day with a PF weapons and not got banned once for Restriction but today I was using it for an Illegal activity. I just wanna know how was it illegal when it was self defense.

Ritz

I'm just gonna leave this here.... 

Marq

Did you have evidence of me hopping out?

Marq

You don't see me jumping out no vehicle. We shot those guys for retalation I never shot them intill this time they chased me down the street, I never had no weapons and this report is not about them so why is the obtaining to them? Like you banned me for weapon restriction all of us got weapon license just like them. So Im trying to be respectful and not say anything to piss you off.

We, were going to a party they came out saying alot of harsh thing to us and beat us up. We fought back but got jumped they chased us down the block and once we got half way down the block they started shooting at us. I returned fire for my saftey and friends that were around me you never seen the fight because you never be in game. So since we got banned for PF abuse is some type of punishment going to happen to them for shooting at us twice within the time and aiming a eagle out the window shooting it towards us. Yeah, it was an deagle he tried not to shoot it fast to not get caught or banned. It's so weird that every time someone else break the rules and you have evidence and no admin wants to do it's job to make the situation fair and punish all players that were involved with the PF abuse situation. 

Ritz

You killed Shawn_Greene, Christopher_King, and Lorenzo_Byrd.  All three killings were all self defense?  Submit all evidence you have to support this if you have any.

@Shmoits, when Rayvon shot you was it in self defense?  Please submit any evidence to support your statement.  I will remind you before you reply, that OOC lying will result in a Perm Ban.

I can not locate a Forum Account for Shawn_Greene (MA: MikeyTeamP) or Lorenzo_Byrd (MA: Karmelo_Braxton).

Marq

Lying? All these guys were at the party who jumped us with a bunch of Mexicans. So I'm not lying I have no evidence cause I got banned before I could even take screen-shots.

Marq

Ritz, I mean it's your decision you the admin here so Im not gonna argue with you. You can make your decision I have no legal power so up to you buddy. Im just gonna say these guys been shooting at us with PF and no-one is banned seem kinda of weird and strange.

Ritz

It's nothing personal - I'm looking into many, many people as you can see.

I'm a reasonable person so I'm giving an opportunity to hear everyone out who can provide information.  

• Like 1

Marq
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I have no problem with you or that. I just want to get this situation handle and stop it from happening again.

Edited by Marq
Bad mistake in spelling.
  • Like 1

Rehasher

Unbanned due to the removal of rule 14

Ritz

Ban Appeal is Successful after revocation of Server Rule 14.

Sign in to follow this