Posted (edited)

Account Name: 

Richard_Gennaro

Time & Date of the Incident: 

8:24 PM  - 3/4/2018

Ban Reason: 

Mass DM/Car Ram

Explanation: 

I was doing my truck route and I winded up passing some cops, so I panned my camera over towards the back to see what was going on as I was driving and I accidentally rammed into a massive gathering in the middle of the road. It wasn't intentional whatsoever. As you can see in my screenshot below, I had actually made it to my trucker checkpoint and had to get out to complete the job. 

Supporting Evidence: 

7IMNw3m.png

Edited by Richard Gennaro

Ritz

Richard Gennaro

It was all unintentional and wasn’t done purposely. The first time I could not see the massive crowd because I did not expect one as I was coming up the slope, also focussing my attention on the police situation occurring (As also seen in your video).The second time I was lagging extremely hard (Most likely because I’m on Windows 10) and had high ping with high packet loss, which I know isn’t a excuse and completely my fault. I am constantly having issues with the SAMP 0.3 DL R version. I assure you I am determined to my roleplay, look at my screenshots posted on my faction forum. Why would I want to ruin that all for a petty reason? Please give me the benefit of doubt as I do not want to miss out on future roleplay. I am willing to cooperate 100 percent.

Ritz

After reviewing your statements, and my own evidence again I am going to Decline your Ban Appeal.

My reasoning is as follows:

- You did not RP at any point during this incident, not when you ran over the crowd the first time, not when you collided with the parked vehicles, and not when you ran the crowd over a second time.

- There is no sign of client connection lag while running the crowd over the second time.

You will serve a ban which will expire on 19 March 2018 (2 Weeks).