Player Name: 

Tamiah Bradshaw

Reported Player:

Christopher King

Time & Date: 

00:20, 05/03/2018

Violation: 

2. Powergaming

Powergaming (PG) is acting unrealistically or in a unfair way during roleplay situations. An example of powergaming would be roleplaying that your character kicks multiple officers in the groin while being restrained to escape the situation.

Another form of powergaming would be forcing roleplay on a player, by not allowing them to reply to your actions. Roleplaying or preparing a roleplay with a player that is currently AFK would be powergaming.

Punishments: Admin Jail or warning.

Explanation: 

I had a gun and was actively shooting, he came up to me and started hitting me. Call it powergaming or whatever, we all know its a non-rp action.

Screenshots: 

Edited by Bishop

Shmoits
Posted (edited)

I came at you from the side and then dipped. I was never in danger of being shot. People attack people from the flank when they don't have a gun all the time. If the admins say I should be punished, then alright. But, in my opinion I wasn't doing anything un-rp because I came from the side while you were distracted. Either way, all good.

Christopher was watching his homies die and wasn't doing anything. He decided to do something. He did it, and got out safely. (If this was real life, you would not so easily be able to pull your aim up again and start shooting and this would be a completely valid form of attack. So, I think I roleplayed completely correctly. This isn't the same as me running at you while you have a gun aimed at me.)

Edited by Shmoits
Explaining the mentality of my actions.

Shmoits
Posted (edited)

Yeah man this the same thing. I came at your side while you were distracted with Rasheen and then I left. I wasn't going to stand around and do nothing while my characters homies were getting mowed down. I got shot in that roleplay and I immediately fled and called an ambulance to have my injuries tended to. I did everything on the up and up.

Edited by Shmoits

Shmoits
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Pay Pimpin said:

Lie again, you didn't do anything until you was shot.

Can you even read dawg? That's what the fuck I just said. I said that I fled AFTER I was shot.

EDIT: Why you hiding your health bar on your screenshot? I think it's a little suspicious that Sheen shot your ass and I beat you down and you didn't lose much health. Where your health bar at dawg?

6b4b0f3f1641f6d0e9c6ccdf96691f45.gif&key

Edited by Shmoits
Just noticed something about this dudes post.

Pitchounette

I would give him the benefit of the doubt from the very first video due to you aiming at someone else. However, looking at the gif, it is non-RP'ed to do so constantly when clearly an active shootout is currently in play. However, I do appreciate that you explain the mentality behind the action and for that reason, I'm gonna leave this as a warning for you to be more careful and mindful of the situation as a whole. No action will be taken at this time and it would be appreciated if this conflict can be ended to prevent further conflict that will cause confusion because of the report.