doggy bada$$

yes looks good

• Like 1

Morrel    4
Morrel

Dope

Carmelo    14
Carmelo

I’d like to sample this for a short time and see how it works and if people like it. Seems cool though.

Bradley    42
Bradley

Looks good, i'd like to see something like this as well.

• Like 1

Zenophobia    156
Zenophobia

I'd rather not.  It looks like Los Santos.  Besides, there's no need for it.  SF is fine for gangs.

Bash_Barti    15
Bash_Barti

Nice but gangs are already set in places and this would just fuck up the server even more.

Seaworthy    17
Seaworthy
21 minutes ago, Bash_Barti said:

Nice but gangs are already set in places and this would just fuck up the server even more.

naw bro, not at all. it opens up a new environment for rp. its obviously not going to look exactly like what that mapping looks like

• Like 1

Midnight Tick    90
Midnight Tick

There's a reason why the mapping team removed the old mapping that had buildings of Los Santos in San Fierro's Ocean Flats. It was because it was too different, too absurd and too unfitting. Adapt and make gangs in San Fierro. Stop trying to make a little island for gangsters or a little Los Santos island. It's absurd that some people straight up go FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE on this thing instead of actually mentioning why they'd want to see this piece of ghetto island in San Fierro. 

"Gangs can be all compressed into an area" is fucking absurd. Where in the actual world do you live to be thinking about something like this? Why not just respect the design and atmosphere of San Fierro, adapt a gang in it and stop dreaming about buildings from Los Santos to be put in San Fierro? We're roleplaying in the 5th most wealthy city in the U.S. and you people want poor quality buildings to be put in a compressed area because of what? Why?

• Like 5

kolesnikov    36
kolesnikov
6 hours ago, Midnight Tick said:

There's a reason why the mapping team removed the old mapping that had buildings of Los Santos in San Fierro's Ocean Flats. It was because it was too different, too absurd and too unfitting. Adapt and make gangs in San Fierro. Stop trying to make a little island for gangsters or a little Los Santos island. It's absurd that some people straight up go FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE on this thing instead of actually mentioning why they'd want to see this piece of ghetto island in San Fierro. 

"Gangs can be all compressed into an area" is fucking absurd. Where in the actual world do you live to be thinking about something like this? Why not just respect the design and atmosphere of San Fierro, adapt a gang in it and stop dreaming about buildings from Los Santos to be put in San Fierro? We're roleplaying in the 5th most wealthy city in the U.S. and you people want poor quality buildings to be put in a compressed area because of what? Why?

tenor.gif?itemid=8301567

𝔊𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔰.    2
𝔊𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔰.

I honestly think people should just make due. 

Babyfacerod    3
Babyfacerod
Posted (edited)

-1 from me. Although it’s a nice mapping it looks out of place.

i do however want to see a place for gangs as it seems that they’re taking every area, even areas with 300,000$ homes they’ll somehow have mexican gangs occupying them.

Either make a Suburban area for legal RPers or another Ghetto for the gangsters. The other day I walked out of my nice suburban home, and had gangs question me wtf I was doing there...

Edited by Babyfacerod

Labyrinth    53
Labyrinth

San Fierro wasn't designed for street gangs, it was more designed to revolve around organized criminal syndicates such as Triads, Crews, The Mob, etc. I like the concept of BARP being more of mob rp than gang rp.

• Like 1