Jessica Eponimos

Reported Player:

Raul Barajas, Alonso Perez

Time & Date: 

Now

Violation: 

DM, Cop bait, PF abuse

Explanation: 

Officer Anderson warned Driver Barajas to leave the area of which Barajas constantly refused to listen to him, leading him to an arrest as he was told to step out. Aside of that, Barajas kept taunting the officer, leading the officer to pull his taser. Barajas then pulled his deagle out of nowhere and opened fire at him, adding Cop baiting in this case (Provoking a cop so he can kill him). Alonso decided to assist his friend by opening fire as well, both deathmatching him and abusing the PF.

Both suspects were terminated in the end and Alonso claimed he paid nothing for PF, allegedly someone is PF abusing and he probably wont snitch his friend. They are not here to roleplay. Both suspects logged so we would not be able to charge them.

Just another reason to make PF as application only.

Screenshots: 

Edited by thekillergreece

glockextendo

You do know that we were coming for Matthew Venturas, we were not there to kill some police officers, our member joey that was in the car at the time told us to kill him since matthew did something to him so we went searching for him to kill, then we arrive and this cop tells us to leave, we don't and my friend raul hops out, you're friend takes out a taser and gets shot, I didn't pay a dime for a /PF gun/ from the ammunation. logs can be checked bb. 

thekillergreece
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, glockextendo said:

You do know that we were coming for Matthew Venturas, we were not there to kill some police officers, our member joey that was in the car at the time told us to kill him since matthew did something to him so we went searching for him to kill, then we arrive and this cop tells us to leave, we don't and my friend raul hops out, you're friend takes out a taser and gets shot, I didn't pay a dime for a /PF gun/ from the ammunation. logs can be checked bb. 

1. You wanted to kill him, sure, front of a half of dozen cops?

2. Your friend was warned multiple times to leave of which he refused multiple times. Don't forget irl you wouldnt risk your life over a stupid shit.

3. Your friend taunted the cop rather than surrendering. Decided to pull a gun to murder a cop who was going to arrest him. This is a cop bait as your friend wanted to taunt a cop intentionally for... what?

4. Last I know, players with PF gun should never commit crimes with the gun yet you did. What do you mean you didnt pay for PF from ammunation? You bought without paying the PF gun? Have you logged a report?

All I see is a small group of gangbangers not roleplaying cop fear, taunting a cop so they can kill a cop and use PF guns to murder cops. 

Edited by thekillergreece

glockextendo
Just now, thekillergreece said:

1. You wanted to kill him, sure, front of a half of dozen cops?

2. Your friend was warned multiple times to leave of which he refused multiple times. Don't forget irl you wouldnt risk your life over a stupid shit.

3. Your friend taunted the cop rather than surrendering. Decided to pull a gun to murder a cop who was going to arrest him. This is a cop bait as your friend wanted to taunt a cop intentionally for... what?

4. Last I know, players with PF gun should never commit crimes with the gun yet you did. What do you mean you didnt pay for PF from ammunation? You bought without paying the PF gun? Have you logged a report?

All I see is a small group of gangbangers not roleplaying cop fear, taunting a cop so they can kill a cop and use PF guns to murder cops. 

1: We wanted to wait for cops to leave then proceed, you're cop friend told us to leave in which we rejected, I wasn't the first one to start firing, since I was with Raul I had no other choice since I didn't want to get arrested.

2: Raul's part.

3: raul's part again.

4: I have not bought a /PF gun/ from the ammunation, dunno what's so hard about understanding that. logs can be checked.

thekillergreece
Just now, glockextendo said:

1: We wanted to wait for cops to leave then proceed, you're cop friend told us to leave in which we rejected, I wasn't the first one to start firing, since I was with Raul I had no other choice since I didn't want to get arrested.

2: Raul's part.

3: raul's part again.

4: I have not bought a /PF gun/ from the ammunation, dunno what's so hard about understanding that. logs can be checked.

1. You cant assume you were going to be arrested... Your friend got into trouble, not you. Let's wait for Raul to answer here.

4. Where you got that gun from? If you got it from someone, you have to report the PF person who supplied you guns to the admins as it is abuse.

Unless strawman job added.. 

glockextendo

1: I'm in a car with a person that just shot a cop, if I got searched and a gun was found on me, I was gonna get arrested anyways so.

4: There was no rule about it when I got the gun from the person that I can't remember the name from.

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)

Hi kind sir I dont have a pf for the 100th time and neither does anyone else in my gang.

XXhoe2J.png

Edited by certified scam

thekillergreece

Right, I am waiting for an admin to respond. This PF issue is getting ridiculous for me to comment any further.

Tommy ツ
Posted (edited)

Hunter Anderson here. I ordered Raul to leave the area multiple times. He refused to do so, so I threatened arrest. He stepped out of the car to threaten me, I then pulled out my tazer and aimed it at him, before telling him to leave the area once again. He then scrolled to his pistol and shot me dead with zero roleplay. He was shot by the other officers,  then lost connection and didn't join back.

This is the SECOND report in 24 hours about Raul doing the exact same thing.

Edited by Tommy ツ

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Tommy ツ said:

This is the SECOND report in 24 hours about Raul doing the exact same thing.

It's not the same thing, that report is based on powergaming and yours is based on;

18 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

Violation: 

Cop bait, PF abuse

Anyways, you've got quite the attitude buddy! Hopefully this report gets resolved and comes off to an agreeable end for all parties involved. I would love to repeat myself by saying that I don't have a PF but at the moment I'm trying to ignore all the bitching going on within the community so I'll leave it to the admins to decide whether or not that point is gonna be valid.

Edited by certified scam

Pitchounette

Next time let's try not to do that in front of that many police, it just seems very foolish on an RP standpoint.

You can remove the PF's of those people who are killed for opening fire in front of you. That's all I'm going to leave it at.