Anthony_Capizzi

Reported Player:

Gary_Hoff

Time & Date: 

11:43:06 - 04/03/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Rule 8, Rule 5

Explanation: 

I was doing a trucking run when he pulled up in front of me on his Sanchez, roleplayed showing me the 'handle' of his gun. (He didn't state whether or not it was actually in hand, and got off the bike - as he did that, I drove off.) Understanding that there wasn't really any active admins online, I drove off in hopes that I wouldn't get DMed, but he followed me all the way to the depot and gunned me down as soon as I arrived. I PMed him stating that I was level 1, and he cannot rob me until I am level 3. He claimed to have used /id to see my level, but he couldn't see it. (Attempted to rob me anyway? Okay.)

Screenshots: 

https://prnt.sc/imn0r6

Edited by Bagz

Bagz

Player has been notified.

Pitchounette

Player has 48h to respond or we'll proceed without his side.

Murena

I was not aware of his level as I couldn't get it through /id and for him driving off during roleplay and having a gun on him. Also, regarding rule 14 I was not aware whatsoever about using PF gun illegally and I regret doing so.

Bagz

You didn't respond to me asking in /do whether or not the gun was in your hand (That's not how it was roleplayed, so I just presumed you flashed the gun from under your shirt or something - clarification would've been nice)

As you got off the bike, I took off. Simple.

Pitchounette

Did you end up giving him money?

Murena

No money was given, he just drove off rambo style without any roleplay,

Bagz

Rambo style? Yup, already explained how I drove off. You never stated whether the gun was in your hand or not. (Don't see why it would be, as you were riding a motorcycle at the same time - unless you were driving around with your gun in hand already? Which doesn't make sense.) If the gun wasn't in your hand, as you got off the bike, I simply would've drove off. Quite simple, really.

And no money was exchanged, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he broke 3 rules in all of 30 seconds.

Murena

I did a /me stating that I showed you the handle of my gun yet you wanted to see if I got one OOC'ly so I jumped off the bike and scrolled it to show you.

Murena

I'd like to point out:

- Rule 14 will be getting scrapped

Bagz
Posted (edited)

I never asked to see the gun OOCly? I simply asked if you had the gun in hand, or if it was tucked under your shirt or something.

E; removed rule 14 since it's no longer a thing. Doesn't change the fact that you broke the rule when it was a thing though.

Edited by Bagz

Murena

You did. Also, you’re the one who should be punished for driving off unrealistically when a gun is drawn at you. This is not a light RP server, remember that.

Bagz

As I previously stated, I asked if you had the gun in hand or not and you didn’t answer me. I don’t know why you’d be riding around with your gun in hand prior, but if you do, I’d like to see the roleplay of you withdrawing it and riding around with it. Can you do that? Didn’t think so.  I know you also tend to lie since you claimed to have bought the gun from a strawman, even though they’re not in the game. Then went on to tell me to get a life when I stated that they aren’t yet in. 

As for saying that I asked OOCly to see your gun, that is simply not true. The point that you initiated the robbery, to the point that you killed me is all in that single screenshot. Stop lying. 

Bagz

I think I’ve said everything I need to so far, I’ll answer any questions an admin has for me but I’ve said everything I need to. 

I just wish people’s character development wasn’t purely based on robbing people 24/7... it’s sad. 

Murena

I RP'd showing you the handle of my pistol, I didn't withdraw it whatsoever till you drove off.