News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Ray

Jayden Delport (Deathmatching, car ramming)

Sugar Ray
Posted (edited)

Player Name: 

Your character's name Maleek Keys

Reported Player:

Their character's name Jayden Delport

Time & Date: 

00:00:00 - DD/MM/YEAR (of the incident) 18 03 04/ 10 20 AM

Violation: 

Which rules were broken? Deathmatching and car ramming

Explanation: 

Explain the incident I was called by Micheal Alberti to play blackjack, so I said yes and walked along him. Then Jayden comes with his taxi and blocks the way for me so I cannot pass on the sidewalk. I tell him to move in IC and he does that so I keep going with Micheal, then he tries to ram us but the hotdog thing at the spawn location blocked the first try of him car ramming. Then I moved so I can play the blackjack and he hit me plus killed me.

Screenshots: 

Evidence to support your report:

a6F5yBo.png

Edited by Nevermind

Zapper

Jayden Delport has forty eight hours to give his response.

• Thanks 1

HisFriend

This man punched my car first, I don't have any proof because I wasn't able to take a screenshot or record a video.

What happened was that I parked my taxi in front of him as I thought he needs a ride but he wasn't in need of a ride, he punched my car and cracked both doors at which I reacted.

Regards,

Sugar Ray
52 minutes ago, HisFriend said:

This man punched my car first, I don't have any proof because I wasn't able to take a screenshot or record a video.

What happened was that I parked my taxi in front of him as I thought he needs a ride but he wasn't in need of a ride, he punched my car and cracked both doors at which I reacted.

Regards,

Oh really?

Firstly you have no one to support your lies, no proof or nothing.

Secondly, a taxi driver does not park on the sidewalk infront of the customer if he wants a customer to pay him for a ride. And for the third, he shouldn't car ram his customers for ignoring him as he asks for a ride offer.

HisFriend

Man i don't have a proof, it doesn't means that I am lying, anyways let an admin decide.

Sugar Ray

Plus, explain why you'd ram a individual to his death for a invalid reason with no roleplay involved, inside the spawn location considered a SAFEZONE which is known by probably someone who'd join the server today. So you simply don't have knowledge of the safe zones, the rules of the server you play in.

Zapper

Jayden Delport will be ajailed for car ramming & death matching.  

• Thanks 1