Sign in to follow this  
Trxps

Appearance - /appearance and /describe

Trxps

Players are going to have different characters with different physical features and personalities. What I'm trying to suggest that there be a cmd which allows players to preset their description so that whenever they're encountered in a role play scenario instead of having to manually write their description in "/do" the /describe cmd automatically states your description for you. For example if this system were to be implemented if I were to use /appearance Black Female|Mid twenties|Brown eyes|6ft1". Whenever a player does /describe "id" it would automatically display the appearance like this:

/describe 1

*Chloe West  Black Female|Mid twenties|Brown eyes|6ft1"*

I believe a command like this would help to reduce time wasted by players who have to constantly use "/do" to let other players know about their character's features. Also, along with this another thing I'd like to suggest that the server have implemented is the ability to set and change our character's accents. Well not all characters are from the same place and they would pronounce/speak differently so something like this would be ideal in making the server a bit more realistic.

In advance thank you guys for taking the time out to read my suggestion.

BYLUG

Sounds like an amazing suggestion and can definitely enhance roleplay, as many people don't even bother typing out their personal characteristics because it takes too long. This command will make it quite easier to describe in any roleplay scenario. 

• Like 2

Finch

Yes please. I do have a preset /ame on my keybinder, but it would be great to have something a little more permanent.

• Like 1

Bash_Barti

Great idea, but it shouldn't be forced onto people.

• Like 1

Melanie

Yes, this should definitely be be implemented.

• Like 1

Trxps

Thanks for the support guys.

Snob

There is already /examine that shows the age and ethinicty but not clothing. Why not supporting this.

• Like 1

Boss

Very good suggestion. Typing your appearance once and giving everyone the ability to see with a simple command will definitely encourage people to put up a description of their character as opposed to typing it every single time you encounter another character.

• Like 1