Sign in to follow this  
DezerC

Kelly Garret | EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION | HIGHWAY TECHNICIAN

DezerC
[b]General information:[/b] 
Name: Kelly Garett
Address: San Fierro, Kings Avenue, 154rd st. 
Phone number: 415-012-445
Highest level of education: G.D.E Degree
Position applying for: Highway

[b]Please describe your previous work experience.[/b] 
(( I really don't have anything of experience in that job, i have been in PD others servers, but yeah thats enough. Just wanna get experience in something new and i think it is Department of Roads. ))

[b]Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them.[/b] 

[b]Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?:[/b] Yes  

[b]Are you at least 18 years of age?:[/b] Yes

[b]Have you worked for the San Andreas DOR in the past? If so, which office or location?:[/b]  No

[b]Do you have a valid driver's license?:[/b]  Yes

[b]Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):[/b] No.
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

[b]Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Roads and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((100 word minimum)):[/b]
The main reason why i wanna join to Department of Roads is, i think its for me and i wanna learn something new in my live, also i heard you looking for workers, then why not try and get experience.
Im honest, i don't know anything about Department of Roads, but i think im able to learn and stuff. In future i wanna join with San Fierro Police Department, then i can show something to them i have experience from Department of Roads and i think it would be awesome do be a part of DOR. Learn something what haven't learn before. 

thatoneiowan

Thanks for your application. Please expect to hear from us within the next few days regarding your potential employment with us. 

Thanks 

Michael Scott 

District Manager

SanDOR District 2

Sent from my mobile device