Franco Valdes

Reported Player:

Raul Barajas

Time & Date: 

18:51:00 - 03/03/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Powergaming

Explanation: 

A couple of hours ago I was standing in from of when house when approached by Raul and his friend. Both came up to me demanding me tax money. We had a previous incident a couple of days ago when myself and Raul friend's had a fight due to my relocation in the area (that fight took place ICly, I don't have a problem with that). With that being said, when Raul approached me today, he demanded me tax money again which I simply refused. I simply wanted to pull out my gun and tell him to leave (in the video you can see that I pulled out my gun and even in the RP it states that I was just aiming). My intention was not too shoot Raul, if I wanted to, I could have simply done it, however, I just wanted to make him go away. 

His response was pretty unacceptable in my opinion. He simply took out his gun whilst I was aiming at him (without any roleplay) and started shooting. Would you have time to react as fast in real life? I wouldn't think so.

Screenshots: 

PaC.

Player has been notified. 

certified_ethug

I don't really think it was smart to pull a gun in an area riddled with gang members.

Yeah, I agree it was slightly PG-ish, but at the end of the day, you're on my territory, threatening me as the head of a infamous gang in front of my own members. Now, to send a message that I'm in a way weak and scared would not be acceptable whilst looking at it from an IC perspective.

I don't really think my character has anything left to live for given that he already threw his life away for his gang, if I did die then and there as a result of my stupid actions, it would've been a CK from my side as it's pretty much throwing my life away over a thing as petty as that. Both of us were armed at the time, so you would've gotten shot from at least one of us at that scene as your actions were quite dumb as well.

The attitude shown from your side was quite unnecessary as I only asked you for 500$, you could've ran off or at least let me proceed with the attempted robbery. As a license holder, you would've had the advantage of calling the police and getting your gun traced back to the person who took it and get him arrested, since your weapon has a serial that's registered to your name.

There are countless scenarios that could've played out instead of what was actually played out which could've ended in your favor.

But yeah, without changing the topic I do agree that it was slightly PG-ish but was still justified given my character's state of mind.

PaC.

Thing is, your character wouldn't have been able to react as fast, that's the thing. You can't just come up and say ''I have nothing to life for'' and break the rules because you have a 'reason'. You're not owning the territory, it's not official. There are three or more gangs competing in that exact same area. 

Especially as a gang leader, you should know better. Gang leaders are not immortal. Indeed, you had someone else with you, however, that doesn't give you the right to act fearless. At the end of the day, you were held at gun point. What would have been the smartest thing to do was allow your member to pull out his gun and aim it at me since I couldn't aim at two people in the same time. However, you simply decided to pull out your gun and open fire. 

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)

There's three or more gangs in Ocean Flats, however not in the same area. They're close, however not that close. If I decide to throw away my life doing something risky like that and fail to accomplish it, I would've gladly accepted a CK.

Gang leaders aren't immortal, yes, but if I were to run off it would've ruined my reputation from my member's point of view. I'm obviously going to act like I'm the biggest in the area since my gang owns the area, regardless if it's official or not, we still own it as 99% of our roleplay consists from that area.

Like I said, I do agree that it was a bit PG-ish but it was justified given my character's state and situation, at least in my opinion. My other member did pull a gun, he had plans to shoot you way before I did however he couldn't make it before I did, it would've been the same outcome to be honest, I still would've shot at you as soon as he aimed.

All in all, I do agree.

Edited by certified scam

Pitchounette
2 hours ago, certified scam said:

There's three or more gangs in Ocean Flats, however not in the same area. They're close, however not that close. If I decide to throw away my life doing something risky like that and fail to accomplish it, I would've gladly accepted a CK.

Gang leaders aren't immortal, yes, but if I were to run off it would've ruined my reputation from my member's point of view. I'm obviously going to act like I'm the biggest in the area since my gang owns the area, regardless if it's official or not, we still own it as 99% of our roleplay consists from that area.

Like I said, I do agree that it was a bit PG-ish but it was justified given my character's state and situation, at least in my opinion. My other member did pull a gun, he had plans to shoot you way before I did however he couldn't make it before I did, it would've been the same outcome to be honest, I still would've shot at you as soon as he aimed.

All in all, I do agree.

So what should the outcome be, then?

certified_ethug
1 minute ago, Pitchounette said:

So what should the outcome be, then?

I'd like to re-rp it if the reporting party agrees to it, if not then I'll gladly take the ajail.

Pitchounette

@PaC., what do you think?

PaC.

@Pitchounette I'd like him to be ajailed please. I'm not trying to be mean or punish him however, he has to learn. At the end of the day, he PGed. 

Pitchounette

Okay, but I'm not going to ajail him. To me, he explained his point of view and at the end of the day he understood what went wrong. I'll take that and I'll give him a chance for that. However, for as far as the RP goes, I want to know where should we left of had the PG never happened, this is just to avoid further confusion in case the RP continued forward. I'm not looking forward to dealing with a confusing faction war/hostility caused by questionable reason.

• Like 1

PaC.

I'm not looking forward to develop my character in an illegal manner therefore you're not going to see me start a faction war/hostility. All I wanted was to warn him ICly, that's all. 

Pitchounette

Okay, then consider the person PK'ed. All conflict ends to prevent further incident.