Sign in to follow this  
aubsav

Annabelle Lauren | EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION | ROAD TECHNICIAN

aubsav
[b]General information:[/b] 
Name: Annabelle Lauren
Address: Biffin Bridge Hotel, Metropolitan Avenue, Queens, San Fierro.
Phone number: 415-661-5072
Highest level of education: High school. 
Position applying for:  Road technician.

[b]Please describe your previous work experience.[/b] 

Drive-thru, Cluckin' Bell, Angel Pine.
Laboroer, Family farm, Red County.

[b]Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them.[/b] 
1. (( Optional ))
2. (( Optional ))
3. (( Optional ))

[b]Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?:[/b]   Yes.

[b]Are you at least 18 years of age?:[/b] Yes.

[b]Have you worked for the San Andreas DOR in the past? If so, which office or location?:[/b]  I have not.

[b]Do you have a valid driver's license?:[/b]  Yes.

[b]Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):[/b] No, but I will get one immediately if employed.
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

[b]Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Roads and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((100 word minimum)):[/b] Growing up on a family farm, I've never been afraid of hard work, or getting my hands dirty. In fact, I’ve found that I thrive more in these types of work environments than I do in more-office like spaces. On the family farm, I learned the value of manual labor, and how important manual laborers are to society, at Cluckin’ Bell, I learnt the value of working as a member of a team. It is with this background that I feel that the Department of Roads is an organization that may be right for me. While I would rather live in the city, than the county, I don’t want to lose my manual labor roots, and DoR is perfect for that.  

thatoneiowan

Ms. Lauren

Thanksfor your application. Please expect to hear from us within the next few days regarding your potential employment with us. 

Thanks 

Michael Scott 

District Manager

SanDOR District 2

Sent from my mobile device