Player Name: 

Alberto Ortega

Reported Player:

Raul Barajas, Alonso Perez, Isidro Merinia, Bautista Reyes

Time & Date: 

17:00:00 - 3/3/2018

Violation: 

March 1st, 2018 | Community Rules Update:

Rule 14 has been created, placing restrictions in regards to the Firearm License system.

14. Firearm License Restrictions

A Firearm License allows players to legally obtain a firearm from Ammunation stores. This system, however, comes with restrictions to prevent any sort of abuse.

The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Firearms Distribution (e.g selling licensed firearms, giving them to other players, etc.)

Committing any kind of illegal activities with a licensed firearm.

Punishments: Revocation of firearm license; forfeiture of all firearms in possession; permanent ban, depending on the circumstance.

Explanation: 

Blatant disregard for Rule 14 - misuse of PF weapons in order to commit crimes.

Screenshots: 

Here's another open report in which another player reported Raul Barajas for Deathmatching with one of his PF weapons. 

The following screenshots can be found on their faction thread.

Ybp4YQu.png&key=538eeb0cd11c3bda330f839f

image.png&key=bd59382d34da1b923b57713b94

DXKlR9P.png?1

And finally, here's some screenshots of me having a conversation with Certified Scammer (Raul Barajas).

PsYJTbM.png?1

u8mVxxE.png?1

rdnSI4f.png?1

•  
Edited by Blu

Ducky
Posted (edited)

None of them used PF bought weapons.

Edited by Ducky

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)

3aeWEEN.png

Stop being on our dick.

You're actually annoying.

Edited by certified scam
  • Like 1

Blu
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Ducky said:

None of them used PF bought weapons.

6 minutes ago, certified scam said:

3aeWEEN.png

Stop being on our dick.

Hmm. Very unlikely that they're not PF weapons, considering it's the only current method of obtaining them.

And a screenshot of your license doesn't really prove anything here, just that you got PF weapons from somebody else. Which is still breach of Rule 14.

"The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Firearms Distribution (e.g selling licensed firearms, giving them to other players, etc.)"

Edited by Blu

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Blu said:

Hmm. Very unlikely that they're not PF weapons, considering it's the only current method of obtaining them.

And a screenshot of your license doesn't really prove anything here, just that you got PF weapons from somebody else. Which is steal breach of Rule 14.

"The following acts may not be committed regardless of roleplay reasoning. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

Firearms Distribution (e.g selling licensed firearms, giving them to other players, etc.)"

We bought them way before the rule was even implemented, admins can go ahead and check the logs!

I'm surprised that a Run To The Report Section 13 member is reporting something that doesn't even consider him. You weren't affected at all in this report, therefore you're not allowed to make it.

Edited by certified scam

Blu
1 minute ago, certified scam said:

We bought them way before the rule was even implemented, admins can go ahead and check the logs!

I'm surprised that a Run To The Report Section 13 member is reporting something that doesn't even consider him. You weren't affected at all in this report, therefore you're not allowed to make it.

Regardless of when you bought the weapons, you're still actively using the weapons after the rule was made.

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blu said:

Regardless of when you bought the weapons, you're still actively using the weapons after the rule was made.

They're not weapons bought with my PF, therefore I'm allowed to use them.

You're fucking pathetic, y'all live in the report section just like viperz on lsrp lmfao.

Edited by certified scam

Murder
7 minutes ago, Blu said:

why are you even reporting when nothing is affecting you?3

certified_ethug
5 minutes ago, Murder said:

why are you even reporting when nothing is affecting you?

Blu
1 minute ago, certified scam said:

I'm not worried about myself, it's that we allow players like you on the server who constantly break the rules without fear of the consequences.

We've already been attacked multiple times by you and your faction, and get constant threats of your faction going to attack us with weapons. I'd be completely fine with it if it was fair for everyone, but no you have to go out of your way to ruin gang roleplay by allowing these guys to purchase PF weapons off their friends for illegal use. It's ridiculously stupid that we're allowing this kind of behavior from an entire faction, as it ruins all kinds of roleplay opportunities.

I'm done replying now, I'll let an admin handle this.

certified_ethug
1 minute ago, Blu said:

I'm not worried about myself, it's that we allow players like you on the server who constantly break the rules without fear of the consequences.

We've already been attacked multiple times by you and your faction, and get constant threats of your faction going to attack us with weapons. I'd be completely fine with it if it was fair for everyone, but no you have to go out of your way to ruin gang roleplay by allowing these guys to purchase PF weapons off their friends for illegal use. It's ridiculously stupid that we're allowing this kind of behavior from an entire faction, as it ruins all kinds of roleplay opportunities.

I'm done replying now, I'll let an admin handle this.

You're. Not. Involved. With. What. You. Reported. Us. For.

Blu
1 hour ago, certified scam said:

You're. Not. Involved. With. What. You. Reported. Us. For.

I'm not?

OixnWxT.jpg

iUrN7Je.jpg

GjfkmI8.png

certified_ethug
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blu said:

I'm not?

OixnWxT.jpg

iUrN7Je.jpg

GjfkmI8.png

Is that displayed in the video? No it isn't.

Are guns being used there? No they aren't.

Who provoked that brawl? Your faction did.

Who lost the fucking brawl? Your faction did.

Who keeps crying on the forums? Your fucking faction does.

Was there PF abuse in the screenshots provided? Not from what I see.

But it's whatever, it just proves what kind of faction you are, taking everything that happens ICly through an OOC way.

Edited by certified scam
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

glockextendo
3 minutes ago, Blu said:

I'm not?

OixnWxT.jpg

iUrN7Je.jpg

GjfkmI8.png

Okay sorry, but what do these screenshots have to do with the report, these screenshots have to do with something waaaaaayy different. 

Blu
6 minutes ago, certified scam said:

Is that displayed in the video? No it isn't.

Are guns being used there? No they aren't.

Who provoked that brawl? Your faction did.

Who lost the fucking brawl? Your faction did.

Who keeps crying on the forums? Your fucking faction does.

Was there PF abuse in the screenshots provided? Not from what I see.

But it's whatever, it just proves what kind of faction you are, taking everything that happens ICly through an OOC way.

I'm pretty for certain you pulled up to /our/ hood 8+ deep looking for a reason to kill.

The only weapons in the server are those that can be purchased from ammunation through the PF license system.

Sorry my faction follows the rules and yours doesn't, otherwise we wouldn't have to make a report.