• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
FroxZ

Devil's Diciple (Outlaw MC)

FroxZ
Posted (edited)

Devil's Diciples

Резултат с изображение за Devil's Disciples

The Devil's Diciples Motorcycle Club (DDMC) was founded in 1967, Fontana, CA. The club originally had six members, and the word "disciples" was intentionally misspelled to distance themselves from any type of religion. Their insignia is a motorcycle wheel with two tridents crossing over it. In the United States, the club has chapters in Alabama, Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada and Ohio. In 1969 the club expanded with a chapter in Michigan. In the same year they also patched over the Paladins Motorcycle Club in Alabama, West Virginia, Ontario and Kentucky and in 1970 the motorcycle club further expanded into Ohio. In the early 90' many of the motorcycle club members decided to migrate to San Fierro, Los Santos where they could start a better way of making money. Like their past they continued on with drug and weapon trafficking, looking for trouble with the law enforcement and other people who decided to stay in their way of success.

Резултат с изображение за Devil's Diciples Robbery Резултат с изображение за MC ranks

Резултат с изображение за San Fierro Bars in San Fierro

Brief History.

The Devils Diciples began with six original brothers - all ex-military members - who designed a "wheel and trident" center patch with six spokes for the original members, but realized that six spokes will not complete a wheel, so they doubled it to 12 spokes and ended up with their center patch. Since then they have believed that they had 12 original members. A wheel cannot roll with only six spokes. In 1969 the Michigan chapter began. When the east and west chapters joined forces in 1977 they joined with the California brothers standardizing the patch to leather. The Arizona chapter was started in end of the 70's. They also had a chapter in Oregon but it was closed due to un-worthiness. Today, they are still rolling strong. A lot of seniority comes with years like that; and seniority means a lot. It means you’ve been around. It means you’re seasoned. And it means that all signs point to you being around for a long time to come. The Devils Diciples are now celebrating their 44th anniversary. The anniversary is especially poignant, as they have standardized the number 44 to a patch worn by all members on their vests. The number 44 represents the alphabetic letters DD, and DD represents Devils Diciples.

Modern Life

Резултат с изображение за devils diciples

In 1995 many of the Motorcycle's club have been accused of illegal activities, including charges of armed robberies and drug selling across the streets of San Fierro, Los Santos. The current location of their settlement is near by Misty's. They are usually driving in packs of 4 to 6, following different driving  positions (From the highest to the lowest rank.) They usually host meetings by their occupied area / bar / Garage. It is not known a lot about the current criminal activity of the MC but is currently known that they are smuggling drugs and firearms to the people around the Town of San Fierro.

Spoiler

back-patch-vest-motorcycle-gang.jpg

OOC RULES

- By posting a screenshot you give us all the rights to CK you whenever we decided that it is necessary to do so. (CK at anytime whatsoever.)

- Do not troll while you RP.

- Do NOT get out of character (ooc /b) while you are RPing with the faction.

- Please respect all of the members.

- Please follow all of the rules while role playing with us. (Getting banned might follow to a kick out of the faction.) (Depends on the ban.)

- And please enjoy your time role playing with us. Let's don't forget that it's all about the fun time.

Requirements in order to join the faction.

- You need some Experience with RPing a MC

- You need either a Freeway or a Wayfarer.

- You need to have a clean Admin Record.

- You need to keep RP at all the times.

- You need to HAVE discord.

If you wish to role play with us, or simply keep on update feel free to join our Discord : https://discord.gg/hhACjBf

Резултат с изображение за GTA SA Devil's disciples

Credit for the skins go to - freddiebox

Edited by FroxZ

Lucifer

Loooks good! great faction! 

• Thanks 1

$CAR

This looks fire. Expecting great things.

• Like 1

vans
Just now, $CAR said:

This looks fire. Expecting great things.

• Like 1

GangstaHell

I like this.

• Like 1

50p

Boom. Another MC.

Danikus

Let's see some activity here, take  the faction up.

FroxZ
Posted (edited)

205b30e4f308beeeffa1a2acf80a4e90.png

fe438fd954709a3e686ff8f5823fea90.png

Edited by FroxZ

FroxZ
Posted (edited)

Резултат с изображение за Devil's Diciples 44

Резултат с изображение за Devil's Diciples 44

Edited by FroxZ

St1ll3r__

I bet this will be good 

• Thanks 1

RexSmithy

Why do I feel like you are claiming skins who were originaly made for LSRP Devils Disciples MC by freddiebox in 2012?

Maxxy

Good luck

FroxZ
1 minute ago, RexSmithy said:

Why do I feel like you are claiming skins who were originaly made for LSRP Devils Disciples MC by freddiebox in 2012?

I never said that I created the skins. DO you see any sign saying or any text saying "I made the skins for the faction." Also the skins were given out to the public, allowing players to use the skins, so I see no reason to miss my opportunity with using some nice skins. So if this is bothering you I will simply give a credit to the lad and get the shit done with.

RexSmithy

Skins weren't released for such purposes, another copy pasta lowlife crap.

FroxZ
2 minutes ago, RexSmithy said:

Skins weren't released for such purposes, another copy pasta lowlife crap.

Lmaoo ok. Can you fuck off now sir ?

• Like 1