Sign in to follow this  
robistnt

robistnt

robistnt    46
robistnt

Oyw5hBdnQjuNn_inTnwsbQ.png

(me in Scottland, visiting one of my best friends that I actually met on LS-RP. 17' fall)

Yo! My name is Robert, but here and on other roleplay communities I'm known as robistnt, hold on or Dirty Bobby. I'm a twenty one year old dude from Latvia with passion for rock'n'roll, choppers and Mexican food. I study Journalism in Latvian University, recently quit my job as a blackjack croupier to work my ass off for free at local bike shop, to learn some mechanic stuff. Yeah, I do own a shitty USSR made bike called Voshod 2m (two stroke 175cc, horrible condition - will fix 'er up myself). Also music is a huge part of my life, I play bass guitar in two bands. One of them is drunk punk band called Gateris (sawmill in Latvian), the other one is a female fronted alternative rock band called Purple Negative.

Since this is a gaming community, I guess you guys would be interested in what games do I play.

Well. None at the moment. I play only sa-mp roleplay and I do it for almost 8 full years now. Occasionally I do drift back in to memories of my fast and play some old games like AoE II, Mafia, Godfather, San Andreas story mode and so on, but that's about it. I don't use steam or anything like that.

Some more pictures.

Me on my Voshod 2m, just after buying it.

A6g5FkVJRm2KUl_XsPLZiw.png
Drinking cider in my 96' Audi B5 1.9tdi
It1ZqnvgS_OYCZDRXhK_RQ.png

Edited by robistnt
  • Like 2

aristoffky    15
aristoffky

Welcome Robert! Nice pictures you got there ;) (the audi and cider one got me laughing lol)

• Like 1

RexSmithy    45
RexSmithy

Realest moffacka I ever met.

• Like 1

robistnt    46
robistnt
On 12/8/2017 at 12:36 AM, Mica said:

How was Scotland?

Depressing and gray, at least the populated areas. The women were not so good looking, all pale, chubby and with orange face from the weird way of putting on makeup. Literary the only good looking girls were with ancestors from different places of the world or just tourists. The highlands were awesome, beautiful mountains, waters and so on! The weed was great as well! Probably wont go again, if I will then just because my friend lives there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Curtis    45
Curtis

You look so aesthetic. Welcome to Bay Area Roleplay! :) 

• Like 1

outlaw    21
outlaw

Hello Robi, nice photos you got there my Latvian friend. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this