Sign in to follow this  
Kosher

Gun epidemic

Kosher    18
Kosher

Really? The server have not even been open for a week and there is already a gun epidemic flowing through the server. What type of shit is buying a PF if you have enough hours without any question asked? Or the strawman job?

Everybody with enough hours have been buying guns with their PF licenses and selling them to players. I saw a player offering another a gun at spawn point.

What a crock of shit. I might have gotten the wrong idea about what type of standards this server has, so please enlighten me. Is it light or heavy role play?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

FlacoShaco    1
FlacoShaco

I've noticed the same thing. I think the gun system should be reworked, a lot of noobs selling guns everywhere, I think the strawman job should only be for mellee weapons, such as knives, bats, golf clubs...

• Like 1

Mitch    32
Mitch
1 hour ago, Denz said:

Really? The server have not even been open for a week and there is already a gun epidemic flowing through the server. What type of shit is buying a PF if you have enough hours without any question asked? Or the strawman job?

Wait, how expensive are guns or do you get them for free lmao

DavidDG    3
DavidDG

I've had the complete wrong idea about this server... oh god...

Kosher    18
Kosher
26 minutes ago, FlacoShaco said:

I've noticed the same thing. I think the gun system should be reworked, a lot of noobs selling guns everywhere, I think the strawman job should only be for mellee weapons, such as knives, bats, golf clubs...

Exactly.

Let the factions that get official handle the gun and drug control, they're working their way towards something for a reason. What moron decided to do such a system in the first place? 

Wipe the server clean off the guns before you lose a lot of players. Me included.

• Like 1

certified scam    122
certified scam

That's just a temporary system until a faction or another way to acquire firearms gets implemented, besides it's actually balanced cause it's quite easy to get caught with the PF guns and you need to have a clean record to even consider getting a PF. If someone mass sells PF guns and a guy with his gun gets killed, cops can get it and track it back to him, immediately removing his license and arrest him.

• Thanks 2

FlacoShaco    1
FlacoShaco

I don't agree with the usage of weaponry in the stage we're currently in. I belive knives and mellee weapons should be the only ones circulating, stimulating brawls, not shootouts yet.

Plus, if you stab someone, you can easily get caught by the police and you can't die to a leo like most people do when they shoot back at cops.

certified scam    122
certified scam
Just now, FlacoShaco said:

I don't agree with the usage of weaponry in the stage we're currently in.

^^^

• Confused 1

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

I heard some changes are being implemented, I am sure you will like them.

Josho    11
Josho
Posted (edited)

Yeah, too many guns, bla bla. But all this talk of 'let official factions handle guns' will never work. Just like people use LS-RP as a reference look at LS-RP now, bunch of PF abusers because factions are only handing out to OOC friends of other factions. Than we have a poor noob who cant get one single plug and has to resort to PF abusing and take a 1 month ban because the gun flow is widely fucked up.

Edited by Josho

Clout    66
Clout

Please add an application system for PF and CCWs. 

Just hour and monetary requirement makes this server feel like NGG.

Bishop    72
Bishop

I done said this from the beginning. Strawman job should never have been introduced to everybody. An application phase should have been done or something along those lines. Hand picked from each faction or something.

FlacoShaco    1
FlacoShaco

I'm just saying it should be a little bit harder to get a handgun. But mellee's aren't. Heck you can enter any Walmart or store and buy a kitchen knife or a switchblade.

Josho    11
Josho
3 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I done said this from the beginning. Strawman job should never have been introduced to everybody. An application phase should have been done or something along those lines. Hand picked from each faction or something.

Strawman isnt even in the server yet, what are you talking about? You can get the job yes, but no other commands work seeing as I have 50+ hours.

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

FLD is already in foundation and a CCW will be announced soon. A stricter rule added for PF as well, limiting the gun usage further with strict punishments.