• ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Topshooter

[Vehicle] Cabbie

Topshooter

Master Account Name: Topshooter
Character Name: Michael Alberti

Item Lost: Cabbie car.
Cause of losing the item:  I was checking the /v scrap to check how much it gives when scrapping but it doesn't really give a confirmation message before scrapping, there's nothing like /v scrap confirm before scrapping but instead, it scraps as soon as you type the command without a confirmation which in my opinion is unfair and I wasn't aware.

Supporting Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/1qlpE

I will return the 2.7k I got from scrapping the cabbie and give me the cabbie instead, wasn't aware that scrap command doesn't ask for any confirmation before scrapping.

Topshooter

Sorry for replying, I talked with Thatoneiowan and he tried refunding me the cabbie but apparently he couldn't give me it scriptwisely so you can ask him for approval.

thatoneiowan
42 minutes ago, Topshooter said:

Sorry for replying, I talked with Thatoneiowan and he tried refunding me the cabbie but apparently he couldn't give me it scriptwisely so you can ask him for approval.

Confirmed (was unable to set vehicle owner)

• Thanks 1

Akiba

Approved, contact an admin in game via /report and lead them to this thread. If setting the owner doesn't work, give them the money equal to the cabbie and they can buy it.

Sign in to follow this