Joshua Evers

Reported Faction:

Haskell Street Locos 13

Time & Date: 

2/28/2018

Violation: 

MetaGaming.

Explanation: 

Everything will be explained after screenshots are imploded.

Screenshots: 

This Screenshot is when Bradley told us not to interact with them anymore when the last time we fought them was 2 hour's before we fought them.

6e810e74176d547f3f74c85cecabbffc.png

ccd7435e9fab5e270758662d1d058dcf.png

d31678ce773f47775a5c4d51a23e06c5.png

That shows that Bradley is taking sides because they were mging that whole fight. None of my business though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now... When we found Gustavo alone he was tabbed out but we didn't attack him because we didn't want him getting annoyed and running off like he did anyway. We drove around his territory and he tabbed in I'm guessing when Dabronte Wilcox @Fruit Town Menace /engine'd his vehicle so we could sneak up on him when he tabbed in. Me and Dabronte ran around the corner and found that Gustavo wasn't there anymore so I /id'ed to see if he was ingame and it said he was so I just said we could check in their houses In Character that is... While everyone is checking houses me and Dabronte go inside the same house and see Gustavo tabbed again. We didn't want to do anything so we just waited around the corner again. When he tabbed in one of our un ragged members began to attack Gustavo but he just ran right outside, I also pointed out that Dabronte Roleplayed blocking the door.  Yes I know my roleplay was a little poor but it still doesn't mean he shouldn't rp any kind of injuries. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[17:27:11] Available commands: /enter
[17:27:14] [OOC-L] (( Dabronte Wilcox [11]:{FFFFFF} Shadowplayed.{AFAFAF} ))
[17:27:17] [OOC-L] (( Dabronte Wilcox [11]:{FFFFFF} Good looks.{AFAFAF} ))
[17:27:19] SERVER: /me [action]
[17:27:26] * Dabronte Wilcox blocks the entrance off.
[17:27:31] * Joshua Evers smacks Gustavo.
[17:27:34] * Dantrell Hill surrounds him.
[17:27:43] Would you like to buy this? {FFFFFF}/buyhouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so, when he ran right past Dabronte, he just /exit'ed and began to run for about a good 20, 30 minutes. Here is the pictures.

84c2da5faff1d0bac38e858e3136ae04.png

While I was chasing him he B-hopped over to the cruiser and ran to his Territory again because he didn't want to fight me alone I'm guessing. 

While I chased him his buddy Oscar came on a BMX to help him out as known as MetaGaming and tried to just follow us because he already knew I was gonna take screenshots of this.

ae4606a97d88860a3d1bd01eec033186.png

While chasing to Oscar Jiminez vehicle he began to drive up  some more and than I seen a whole bunch of more of Gustavo's members so I turned around and took another screenshot.

bf5d227396b78db24bfa71a2fe072cc6.png

Anyway, when I ran around the corner to where my faction members were because Dabronte went to grab our car so he could come and pick me up he stayed on the sidewalk for me. While I got in the vehicle he drove onto the street and Gustavo and Oscar hopped off their bike to fight us so we stepped out of our's and beat them in Hand-to-Hand combat. 

e20e36f9f8044dffbec0c8a36e7bb052.png

You could see Gustavo already /respawned so he would be in a screenshot but here is the picture anyway.

5491e61eb0b220a861ded47f489f2c18.png

After this whole brawl we began to leave. They reported to Bradley and he exactly said all of this.

ccd7435e9fab5e270758662d1d058dcf.png

98837dea80222bda095d5fcc4893975a.png

Dabronte said alright so we drove off and everything was alright. We went to go inside the store next to Harlem Crip territory but they didn't anything to harm us so I'm just pointing it out so I'm not lying.

While I exited the vehicle Hugo and his buddy exited their Sadler and began to chase me right when Bradley told us not to interact with them everything 10 minutes. It's haven't even been five and they are already attacking us.

264c2af007305e4e04fe59b7ce4e0756.png

Yes, I did say "Niggas" and I will deal with my punishment about that but this right here isn't acceptable at all.

4153a06c9128ef56f070939542ca5c90.png

I was running from Hugo and his friend and Dabronte ran into me with his vehicle so I stopped and roleplayed the crash. On the other note. Hugo didn't roleplay anything when he was attacked by the vehicle himself.

fab5628a2016b6c6a495c670307c9e2e.png

I already told them I was making a faction report and they said "Cry more" and Dom im thinking it's Hugo posted this on our thread derailing too.

2bf53c81e9ca508eb22be6c6fbceecb6-png.jpg98ed8edcb20c0c89dfe4bf337203cade.png

f24431b8dfc684fc26d05058f533f63d.png

One more thing to point out that WirelessMind as known as Oscar went on our thread derailing about Dabronte's real life pictures about something that doesn't deal with San Andreas MultiPlayer at all.

e9b8bf3524c3068380c0e8307d894e66.png

Edited by Pay Pimpin

braze    38
braze
Posted (edited)

You attack us, you get attacked; SIMPLE. Regardless, theres no clear RoE set up in this server, we've attacked only in retaliation. IF you dont like the outcome, LIMIT your faction's interaction with ours. 

Edit: I cant speak for the actions of Hugo Espinoza as he's not with our faction. 

Edited by braze
  • Haha 1

WirelessMind    39
WirelessMind
Posted (edited)

"While I chased him his buddy Oscar came on a BMX to help him out as known as MetaGaming and tried to just follow us because he already knew I was gonna take screenshots of this." 

lol I was at burger shop the entire time? And I saw y'all run pass, I was on Instagram IRl when I saw y'all. (And going to mention Ritz told us all to not fight each-other anymore nor RP at all and you show up 30-40 min after he says that when he gets offline. Gonna add not one single line of RP for attacking us was included.)

And I quoted someone elses post so how am I the one derailing it? 

And if you wanna bring shit in like that, you over here having your members put IRL shit in there sigs .http://prntscr.com/il7eyv

And Dom isn't in our faction so that shit can be excluded.

Added little back story for admins: Not gonna mention y'all attack us and we retaliate some time after, and y'all literally came to our block 5 minutes after jumping two of our members, so we said fuck it if they wanna play that way we'll play that way and got a ally to come with us 15 deep to jump y'all and y'all went right to Ritz who voided the situation and told us not to RP together.

Edited by WirelessMind

Fruit Town Menace    79
Fruit Town Menace
Posted (edited)

Everybody that roleplays in Haskell metagames and break rules. Hugo was caught bugging they were chasing me, (known samp bug if you hold G and the car is far away) I flagged a cop car down and Hugo /qed in front of an admins face. Always OOC insulted me but I forgot to screenshot it. This behavior has to stop, my BayArea experience is constantly ruined by these rulebreakers as they take IC situations OOCly. I'm tired of them metagaming and powergaming and getting away with it. It wasn't even 10 minutes and they retaliated disregarding Bradley's admin authorities. It hasn't been a week of the server opening and these guys are already being ajailed and breaking the rules. This hasn't been the first time this happened either. They come on our faction thread and try to be funny derailing our thread with bullshit that's not even funny and I'm just tired of this constant rulebreaking. Look at the video closely on how accurate they come to save him, stopped perfectly and everything. Either nametags or using a third party source to talk to eachother, calling backup. THIS IS METAGAMING USING VOIP, how did he know where he was at? How did he pull up fast like that? This is all they do. The situation that just happened Gustavo Garcia disregarded my /me and powergamed, we ran into the house and when we entered he tabbed then tabbed back in and start running around and he saw my /me for me blocking the door but just /exited (Admins can check logs). Hugo is with Haskell as Braze is lying, because what was Hugos reason to attack us AFTER we attacked Gustavo and Alberto? So you're saying Emmanuel Montega and Hugo Espinoza deathmatched Joshua for no reason? C'mon now, that was the worst lie you could make up in the report but I'd expect that from a group full of rulebreakers who disregard the server rules.

sa-mp-331.png?width=1202&height=676

Edited by Fruit Town Menace

WirelessMind    39
WirelessMind
2 minutes ago, Fruit Town Menace said:

Everybody that roleplays in Haskell metagames and break rules. Hugo was caught bugging they were chasing me, (known samp bug if you hold G and the car is far away) I flagged a cop car down and Hugo /qed in front of an admins face. Always OOC insulted me but I forgot to screenshot it. This behavior has to stop, my BayArea experience is constantly ruined by these rulebreakers as they take IC situations OOCly. I'm tired of them metagaming and powergaming and getting away with it. It wasn't even 10 minutes and they retaliated disregarding Bradley's admin authorities. It hasn't been a week of the server opening and these guys are already being ajailed and breaking the rules. This hasn't been the first time this happened either. They come on our faction thread and try to be funny derailing our thread with bullshit that's not even funny and I'm just tired of this constant rulebreaking. Look at the video closely on how accurate they come to save him, stopped perfectly and everything. Either nametags or using a third party source to talk to eachother, calling backup. THIS IS METAGAMING USING VOIP, how did he know where he was at? How did he pull up fast like that? This is all they do. The situation that just happened Gustavo Garcia disregarded my /me and powergamed, we ran into the house and when we entered he tabbed then tabbed back in and start running around and he saw my /me for me blocking the door but just /exited (Admins can check logs).

Do you not know how to read? Hugo is not in our faction. And that video, you were already proved wrong by another admin that called y'all out for lack of RP.

BURROW    151
BURROW
3 minutes ago, WirelessMind said:

"While I chased him his buddy Oscar came on a BMX to help him out as known as MetaGaming and tried to just follow us because he already knew I was gonna take screenshots of this." 

lol I was at burger shop the entire time? And I saw y'all run pass, I was on Instagram IRl when I saw y'all. (And going to mention Ritz told us all to not fight each-other anymore nor RP at all and you show up 30-40 min after he says that when he gets offline. Gonna add not one single line of RP for attacking us was included.)

And I quoted someone elses post so how am I the one derailing it? 

And if you wanna bring shit in like that, you over here having your members put IRL shit in there sigs .http://prntscr.com/il7eyv

And Dom isn't in our faction so that shit can be excluded.

You're a lie about Dom because he came at me first when I left Dabronte's vehicle, bub. You posted Dabronte's Instagram as you're sig and you're talking about him posting You're rp line when guns aren't even in the server yet. Keep trying for you're faction bub. I only want Leaders of you're faction to reply.

west.    634
west.

Part A. Oscar aka Wireless did not post that picture, so how is that relevant to this report. If you are gonna report the whole faction for the actions of one person don't name it "Faction Report against Haskell". Hugo has no affiliation with Haskell Street. 

Part B. I was tabbed inside my house doing forum stuff, I untab and I am surrounded by Brims and am immediately punched by them. Not looking at the chat I quickly ran for the door and booked it. Not sure why you are coming into all of our houses searching for us when you were told to not target us or RP with us. Ritz even stated that you shouldn't be brawling every 10 minutes which you guys clearly disobeyed. I'm not focused on the chat when I'm being savagely beaten by a gang.

Part C. It's funny that you say that because in the middle of a fist fight you tabbed out after being warned by @Zapper to not do this. Your faction is clearly isn't listening to staff.sa-mp-415.png 

Part D. Hugo is not affiliated with our faction in anyway. It has already been said.

braze    38
braze

With no timestamp, you cannot convince that the 10 minute cooldown hasn't expired, you guys come through provoking and attacking regardless of the Admin's orders and you report when the retaliation doesn't go your way.

YxexfUM.png

west.    634
west.
Just now, Pay Pimpin said:

You're a lie about Dom because he came at me first when I left Dabronte's vehicle, bub. You posted Dabronte's Instagram as you're sig and you're talking about him posting You're rp line when guns aren't even in the server yet. Keep trying for you're faction bub. I only want Leaders of you're faction to reply.

You guys literally were roasting Wireless for not graduating highschool? Are you serious. You had signatures sneak dissing him. It's very hypocritical. 

Fruit Town Menace    79
Fruit Town Menace
1 minute ago, WirelessMind said:

Do you not know how to read? Hugo is not in our faction. And that video, you were already proved wrong by another admin that called y'all out for lack of RP.

So you're saying Emmnauel Montega and Hugo Espinoza deathmatched Joshua Evers for no reason right? Since they're not in your faction right? Or you're just lying to get out of a report. Stop lying he is apart of your faction. 

WirelessMind    39
WirelessMind
1 minute ago, Pay Pimpin said:

I had a gun bud, you can ask @Aerobud. And Hugo is not with us. Also the instagram post was posted by Asyle, not me.

domm    14
domm

I am not associated with this faction, I am just friends with numerous members in this faction from an In Character standpoint. All of my actions done were out of getting revenge for you attacking my friends, simple as that.

Fruit Town Menace    79
Fruit Town Menace
2 minutes ago, braze said:

With no timestamp, you cannot convince that the 10 minute cooldown hasn't expired, you guys come through provoking and attacking regardless of the Admin's orders and you report when the retaliation doesn't go your way.

YxexfUM.png

But with the server logs admins can confirm it. 

BURROW    151
BURROW
1 minute ago, west. said:

You guys literally were roasting Wireless for not graduating highschool? Are you serious. You had signatures sneak dissing him. It's very hypocritical. 

LOL.... Are you serious? I could care less about that kid leaving highschool to play SAMP. I have nothing to do with that.

west.    634
west.
6 minutes ago, Fruit Town Menace said:

Everybody that roleplays in Haskell metagames and break rules. Hugo was caught bugging they were chasing me, (known samp bug if you hold G and the car is far away) I flagged a cop car down and Hugo /qed in front of an admins face. Always OOC insulted me but I forgot to screenshot it. This behavior has to stop, my BayArea experience is constantly ruined by these rulebreakers as they take IC situations OOCly. I'm tired of them metagaming and powergaming and getting away with it. It wasn't even 10 minutes and they retaliated disregarding Bradley's admin authorities. It hasn't been a week of the server opening and these guys are already being ajailed and breaking the rules. This hasn't been the first time this happened either. They come on our faction thread and try to be funny derailing our thread with bullshit that's not even funny and I'm just tired of this constant rulebreaking. Look at the video closely on how accurate they come to save him, stopped perfectly and everything. Either nametags or using a third party source to talk to eachother, calling backup. THIS IS METAGAMING USING VOIP, how did he know where he was at? How did he pull up fast like that? This is all they do. The situation that just happened Gustavo Garcia disregarded my /me and powergamed, we ran into the house and when we entered he tabbed then tabbed back in and start running around and he saw my /me for me blocking the door but just /exited (Admins can check logs). Hugo is with Haskell as Braze is lying, because what was Hugos reason to attack us AFTER we attacked Gustavo and Alberto? So you're saying Emmanuel Montega and Hugo Espinoza deathmatched Joshua for no reason? C'mon now, that was the worst lie you could make up in the report but I'd expect that from a group full of rulebreakers who disregard the server rules.

Not sure how you cannot understand that your previous report was closed, because it was complete bullshit. That video shows no metagaming at all. Pathetic. 

7557d27316224c44c0ba4046ae5095d4.png