News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
vans

[Suggestion] Staff Report Rules & Format

vans

As the title says, do an organized staff report and make it confidential, so the reports will be sent privately to the Management / Lead Administrator.

:>

BYLUG

To be very honest, I think those reports should be made public for the community to see. This is because when staff is reported and kept confidential, a lot of bias decisions are made (judging based on past experience). Not saying this will happen in this community, but I believe the public should be able to view the outcomes and reports made on staff members. Personally, I prefer transparency when it comes to such matters to ensure the right decisions are being made. 

I'm open to other opinions on this. 

DamianC

I actually have an idea that I talked about previously with the community on Discord in how we will be treating communication between the community, the administration team, and everything in between. It's a mixture of the transparency craze that everyone wants and actual order. I'll keep this open in the meanwhile until it's disclosed more publicly and setup.

• Like 2

Giga

Moved to Policy Suggestions.

Ritz

I support public staff complaints.

Thuggy

I don’t support public staff complaints because with the given general playerbase around SA-MP, people tend to mob up. It will get to the point where admins will to get discouraged for their effort and time.

I definitely agree with transparency though, the player needs to know that he is not being ignored.

Boss

I agree with public complaints. If regular community members’ complaints are open to the public, then so should the admins be.

Providing community members the opportunities to see and understand how things work behind the scenes will gain respect for the server itself and have a positive public reception. This helps build an image for BARP. Being open and transparent helps to manage the public perception.

Also, having open communication will help prevent speculation and unneeded gossip.

I have never seen any SAMP community be 100% transparent with their operations and I think this server can be a start. 

• Like 1

Cash_Barti
On 3/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, Boss said:

I agree with public complaints. If regular community members’ complaints are open to the public, then so should the admins be.

Couldn’t have said it any better.