Jimmy_Grant

Reported Player:

Alan_Ortega, Pablo_Juarez, Fernandon_Benitez

Time & Date: 

18:50:00 (approx. hours) - 28/02/2018

Violation: 

Revenge Killing, Metagaming

Explanation: 

This all started a couple of days ago. I was in Bayside looking for an house to buy when Alan_Ortega came up to me, we RPed a bit and he pushed me, so I beat him up. He called an admin (Zapper) on me because he was mad, but the admin said I didn't do anything wrong. Later that night, me and my MC came back to his turf and killed him and his friend (I can't remember his name). Today, Fernando_Benitez came to our clubhouse (most likely metagaming, since he had never seen us around the place and we hadn't seen him) and started provoking us, then drove off. We drove off as well and when I came back to the clubhouse, Fernando_Benitez was fighting my friend, Casper_Mccormick. I joined the fight and suddently Alan_Ortega (who we had killed previously) and Pablo_Juarez came from behind and joined the fight, eventually killing me and Casper_Mccormick. This is an obvious case of revenge killing and metagaming, because we had already killed Alan before, therefore he couldn't have told any of his friends about what we did to him nor could he fight us. The players know they broke the rules, as you can clearly see on the screenshots.

Screenshots: 

Here we can see Fernando provoking us for no plausible reason, spitting on Casper's face.

sa-mp-003.png

Here we can see what they said in chat after RKing us.

sa-mp-006.png

Proof of them on our territory, RKing as stated above.

sa-mp-004.png

I'll post the screenshots of Alan Ortega's death in the comments.

Fythen

Here is proof of us killing Alan Ortega.

OPox5Az.png&key=d0ea150c615498192c94e5ee

klbc7NA.png&key=edc343fd122c1925f769830e

Edited by Fythen
Adjusted screenshot position and moved the text to the top.
  • Haha 2

AmigoLV

Yeah yeah metagame this dm that, boi 

i didnt mg shit we drove together there but when u came they went somewhere else for a minute and i beat yoi cause earlier not 10 min ago before the brawl u threatned me and approached me violently with ur friend casper

• Thanks 1

RexSmithy

I'm make it clear fo' yo' ese.

1. Your members keeps on scoupin' since yesterday. We saw y'all passing by and looking around, then when you spot us you speed off, ese.

2. We found your clubhouse and went for a talk what's up with scouping, ese.

3. Mccormick came to us and said he will kill Fernando, ese.

4. Then we saw Mccomick jumping Fernando so we joint in and you came by his ooc /r, ese.

5. We dropped you both, ez az dat puto.

• Thanks 1

AmigoLV

Boi when you killed him you act like ur the shit ic.

when u die u cry on forums

GROW UP DUUUDE

• Thanks 1

RexSmithy

Also let's add the fact, That Mccomick failed to roleplay https://imgur.com/7uKGgXQ

And abuses of /r for OOC needs https://imgur.com/upiXKqQ

You also showed in your ss that Mccomick abuses /r while dead.

Edited by RexSmithy

Fythen
Just now, AmigoLV said:

Yeah yeah metagame this dm that, boi 

i didnt mg shit we drove together there but when u came they went somewhere else for a minute and i beat yoi cause earlier not 10 min ago before the brawl u threatned me and approached me violently with ur friend casper

First of all, don't lie. We were chilling at our clubhouse when we saw a dude from Bone Knights MC park up, we talked to him and said we ran that territory. YOU are the one who approached us and said "you don't run shit" then spat on Casper's face. This is a clear case of metagaming between you and your friend Alan, he most likely told you that we killed him and you came to our territory and provoked us. 

AmigoLV

Damn ur stupid I dont want to even waste my time complaining over a game, you play to enjoy a game not to cry over every small thing. Time will pass and you'll just understand but for now ur the biggest crybaby i have seen on the server plus funny how u make accounts just to write on ur topic - damn looks promising etc. bruh 

Fythen
Just now, RexSmithy said:

I'm make it clear fo' yo' ese.

1. Your members keeps on scoupin' since yesterday. We saw y'all passing by and looking around, then when you spot us you speed off, ese.

2. We found your clubhouse and went for a talk what's up with scouping, ese.

3. Mccormick came to us and said he will kill Fernando, ese.

4. Then we saw Mccomick jumping Fernando so we joint in and you came by his ooc /r, ese.

5. We dropped you both, ez az dat puto.

1. Another lie. Our president has no internet at the moment and we barely RPed yesterday, "ese".

2. There's nothing up with scouting, it's just suspicious that you knew exactly where we were, "ese".

3.  Fernando obviously provoked us for no reason so that your club could RK us, "ese".

4. I didn't come by his OOC /r, I was already walking towards the clubhouse with another guy from our MC, "ese".

5. You're sad if you brag about killing someone (breaking rules, most importantly) in a 10 year old game, "puto".

RexSmithy

Quote me again and see what happens.

Fythen
Just now, AmigoLV said:

Damn ur stupid I dont want to even waste my time complaining over a game, you play to enjoy a game not to cry over every small thing. Time will pass and you'll just understand but for now ur the biggest crybaby i have seen on the server plus funny how u make accounts just to write on ur topic - damn looks promising etc. bruh 

I see that you have nothing to add to this report. You're just adding fuel to the fire. 

If you read Ermetano's comments, you have proof there that NONE of those accounts are ours. You can PM each user individually on Discord if you doubt that. Jealousy is harsh.

Fythen
Just now, RexSmithy said:

Quote me again and see what happens.

You are just like your friend @AmigoLV, adding fuel to the fire. Your purpose is to annoy people on the server by the looks of it. Your MC is a joke, you broke rules and you know it. Now refrain from posting stupid stuff here and wait for an admin's response, please. Thanks, "ese".

AmigoLV

still cringe and the stuff u say is so edgy 

HappyToker

One thing I wanna point out, Fernando attacked me first, so I reacted and beat him down, but whatever go with your bullshit lies