News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Mackrel

hotwiring system and car theft job

Mackrel

hey what up! I think we need some sort of howiring system (ideally something like that of LSRP with a little word puzzle or some other sort of puzzle), a system for breaking into cars and a job where you could make some cash by dropping off the stolen cars! 

Lad

Agreed. A hotwiring system is 100% needed but hopefully something different to LSRPs. 

Edited by Lad
  • Like 3

Pontiac

MT-Gaming had a good system before it shut down. (RIP) When you did /Hotwire it would bring up a puzzle, where you had to figure out a pattern of arrows. For example, it would be up, down, up, (blank) and you had to figure out the arrow that came next in the puzzle. Other times it would be left right left blank, left up right blank, et cetera. LSRP’s system is flawed because a lot of times you could spell out multiple words with the letters given, and it would set off the alarm if you spelled out the wrong word. MT-G’s system was simple, was fair, and still made it so that you had to spend a decent amount of time hotwiring.

• Like 2

indigo222

yeah, and maybe implement a car thieve job so that it doesn't hurt the owner really, like maybe they have to pay a small fee to retreive their car from their insurance company or something, while the thieve would have to deliver the car maybe to a chop shop or something like that, and wait for it to be chopped up, then MAYBE(this is gonna sound crazy but realistic kinda) thief has to load up the chopped up parts into a van or similar, then drive the parts to the specific location (shop, docks, etc.) or even have a system of stockpiling the parts, which would really create a large RP and economy for thieves, but maybe put some limitations, to avoid having people running around non stop boosting cars and stuff...

• Like 1

Tim
10 minutes ago, Pontiac said:

MT-Gaming

rip the memories

Boss

I support this suggestion.

• Like 1

Montreal
Posted (edited)

I like LS-RP's system for the learning curve. You can practice a lot and get really good at hotwiring, and if you stop for a while, it takes some time to get good at it again. I would like if the system wasn't completely random and equally challenging no matter how many times you practice and it would work similarly in that sense. However, I still think there are many ways to go with that, not just unscrambling words.

Edited by Montreal

Shane_Fiare

Needs to be implanted asap

crimeson
1 hour ago, Shane_Fiare said:

Needs to be implanted asap

^ will promoted illegal rp a lot

Finch

Hotwiring system would be ideal, plus an alarm system that notifies police.

MrLatwian

Hotwiring would be great, but Don't  make it as Ls-rp that shit is fucking retarded.

HappyToker
Posted (edited)

I would love to see hotwiring be done by a criminal, with a criminal job attached to it. a "Car Thief" can find any car he chooses and use a "special tool" (kinda like strawman) to hotwire the vehicle.When it's hotwired the "Car Thief" has multiple options, either keep it and use it but not own it. He could also use a command kinda like /starttruck (maybe /delivervehicle) and bring it to a checkpoint, afterwhich he gets paid. On the owner's side of the carjack is simple, when his vehicle gets stolen he cant use it for a while as its occupied, he can still use /v find if its not occupied, but if a car thief delivers it to the checkpoint it despawns, but it doesnt dissapear fully. What happens is is that the vehicle gets a new "/v buypark", a new parking spot where the victim can retrieve his vehicle from.

EDIT: I'd like to see a simple minigame attached to it aswell.

Edited by Mr.Lucky

Ermetano

Yes, yes and yes.

Bill_Marante

We need this, but we don't need LSRPs script, since not all people are good at it and it can be a pain in the ass.

Guest kane

Implemented 

Sign in to follow this