News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Jake Freeman

Postman Job

Jake Freeman

Greetings everyone

We all know server is lack of the jobs, it would be really great if a couple of more jobs would be added. There's trucker,lumber jack, taxi job, etc... Not so many jobs, but there are too many players, I can see a lot of players bumping each other at trucker job waiting impatiently to earn some bucks, also as the lumberjacks, people are waiting for hours to cut the tree down because there are too many players on that job. Also as the taxi job, there is too many people working as a taxi. Playerbase is high for this low amount of the jobs. Something has to be changed, those current jobs improved or new ones added in. 

I took some time to think about new addition to the server jobs, and I came up with an idea. Postman job would be great addition to the server, and unique. I've played this game literally since 2008, through a lot of other servers, and I never saw postman job. 

Idea : Create post office somewhere in the town. Postmen are often working with bike, so I think postmen should be driving wayfarer as the job's vehicle.  Goal of this job is to deliver mail/packages to the houses, /getpost or simmillar command would be great, let's say interval is 30 seconds to collect all the post, after 30 seconds expire, red checkpoint appears on the map (random house), goal is to deliver the package to the home and return bike back to the post office in order to get paid. Once you reach the checkpoint of the place you should deliver the package use cmd /deliverpost. 
One more thing I had in my mind about this job is, maybe you should drive the packages not to just one house, but two or three, this comes randomly also. You reach the first checkpoint, then second appears on the map, once you deliver the second one, or even a third one, you get the checkpoint back to post office to get paid. If you get randomly only one house to deliver packages to, you should be paid like 100 $, two 150 $, three 200 $... 
This is just my idea, it can be improved, if you have any other suggestions towards it please post an reply. I'd really like to get your opinion about this idea, and let's get this job on the server ! 
:)

• Like 1

babyfacedhustlermarz

Uhh.. this idea is debatable (Not saying its bad or good.) It would be interesting though never heard it before.

Shipley

i like dis

Kat

I heard something familiar as this in one of Cops and Robbers server, t'was fun. Good times.

Support.

certified_ethug

yes

Snob

Hopefully people roleplay it, Supporting.