Sign in to follow this  
Phillip_Casciano

PHILLIP CASCIANO | EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION | HIGHWAY TECHNICIAN

Phillip_Casciano    1
Phillip_Casciano

[b]General information:[/b] 
Name:  Phillip Casciano
Address: San Fierro, Metropolitan Avenue, Queens. The Biffin Bridge Hotel, RM # 13.
Phone number: 415-841-5140.
Highest level of education: High School Diploma.
Position applying for: Highway Technician.

[b]Please describe your previous work experience.[/b] 
San Andreas, San Fierro @ San Fierro Sanitation department - worked two years as a garbage truck driver.
San Andreas, San Fierro @ Burgershot - four years experience working as cook, and drive-thru worker, temporary assistant manager.

[b]Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them.[/b] 
1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A

[b]Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?:[/b] Yes.

[b]Are you at least 18 years of age?:[/b] Yes.

[b]Have you worked for the San Andreas DOR in the past? If so, which office or location?:[/b]  No.

[b]Do you have a valid driver's license?:[/b] Yes.

[b]Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):[/b] Yes.
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

[b]Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Roads and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((100 word minimum)):[/b] I would like to work for the department of roads because I honestly feel as if it's the perfect job for me. I enjoy doing labor work, I have done it in the past, it should be interesting to try on another field of labor work. As for my skills and qualifications, yes, I do have a commercial's drivers license due to my working experience with the city's sanitation department. I am capable of listening and following directions as well as successfully completing a task whether alone or working as a group. I am a fluent speaker in the English language, I am active and healthy, I know how to be professional and represent my employers well, etc.[/b] 
Edited by Phillip_Casciano

thatoneiowan    80
thatoneiowan

Dear Mr. Casciano,

We've processed your application. Please expect to hear from us within the next few days regarding the status of your potential employment with us.

Thanks,

Michael Scott

District Manager

San Andreas Department of Roads - District 2