Sign in to follow this  
Brandon_Greco

Initial increase in welfare payments.

Brandon_Greco

As things stand, far to many of the playerbase are grinding scripted jobs and the server is more of an RPG than a heavy roleplay server. 

My suggestion is, raise the welfare payment to 1.5k until you reach level 5 or 50k, whichever comes first. The reasoning for this is that it would mean that players wouldn't need to grind scripted jobs and would be able to purchase a substantial vehicle and/or set themselves up with a property instead of stalling their roleplay and development to go and perform a RPG like scripted job, which has no benefit to the server at all. I've seen this done on a server for another game and it greatly improved the amount of people roleplaying over those grinding for cash at the start of their time. 

• Like 2

Victor_Tullo

Agree completely.

Montreal

I think this is fair. There is not a lot of money flowing around in the server, this would encourage people to spend some more on roleplay and there would at least be some sort of cash flow. A lot of the money goes to cars and houses and nobody gets that money anyway.

DavidG

add this pls

Akiba

Forwarding.