News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Richard_LoFaro

Trucker job

Richard_LoFaro

Is it planned to be like that? People renting a truck for $100 and getting $91 after they're done with the job?

In my personal opinion the job should be revamped. This is absurd, people renting a truck for a hundred bucks and getting ninety, or a hundred and five.

Edited by Ricken
  • Like 1

best kept secret

Agree.

• Like 1

McFellow

I guess they will fix that, be patient :D

Skulls

It definitely wasn't intentional. I guess they were trying to create incentives to buy your own vehicle so they were probably aiming for like rent to be 40-50 percent of what you actually make from the run. Sometimes you'd get less than what you paid but where it averaged out to a good 2-3k an hour. If you didn't have those long ass lines of trucks for stocking up the truck you it'd take 3-4 minutes max to make a run.

So it probably worked well in testing with only a few people. Its one of those things that are easy to miss without actually seeing it out in the wild. devs seem to be on top of things by adding more loading spots, higher payouts etc. It'll get fixed, just gotta wait it out. 

I personally am holding off on any jobs and am focusing on roleplaying with the little money I have until things settle down.

Highwire

Fixed already. The job now gives $100-200 profit for each run if you rent the truck.