News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
iglocky

Nikola_Salastov & Viktor_Stanisla - NJ & non-rp ram.

iglocky

Player Name: 

Lorenzo_Montez

Reported Player:

Nikola_Salastov & Viktor_Stanisla

Time & Date: 

15:57:19 - 27-2-2018.

Violation: 

NJ and non-rp ramming / Forcing himself into the line where people are nicely waiting for their turns.

Explanation: 

Basically we (the truckers) were waiting in a line to wait for our turns. Then these two idiots come in with full speed ramming everyone so they could go first. Some time later his car despawned. He obviously was salty so his friend, and they went to my car and and first started hitting it, and then they NJ'ed me like 2-3 times.

Screenshots: 

https://gyazo.com/0c1585381e83fa871f16811b331d7638 (NJ'ed here).

https://gyazo.com/4bd0eb2613a3a1a53363120deb31a40a (The new car they got and started ramming to front, damages on the vehicle can be seen.)

Witnesses that were there and saw everything; Charlie_Provenzano, Mike_Jesse and Madrazo_Lafeyette

Pecunia

We didn't NJ you we were clearly bugged, look at your screenshot it shows us both in the drivers seat that's why I kept relogging because I was bugged, we never NJed you. The second screenshot doesn't prove anything it just shows us waiting for our truck to load up.

hashtagelectro

I'm a witness. They indeed were ramming us for no reason.

iglocky

Ohh yeahh it says 'CAR JACKED' and someone else is in your car. I forgot about that. 

Why are you lying though, I have three witnesses that can confirm everything of this, so does the screenshot. Also chatlog says you guys clearly don't care about your actions which.  That attitude doesn't belong here, now you're trying to play all innocent. 

Pecunia

Unless you've got rock hard evidence of the car ram such as a video then it's invalid. I entered your car by mistake and couldn't get out which is why I force crashed. Now kindly fuck off and stop trying to bring your friends in as "witnesses".

Pecunia

Can't you see in the screenshot that we're in the same seat, we were clearly bugged. Look at your own screenshot.

Edited by Pecunia

CAvali

I'm a witness aswell, these guys rammed into everyone and NJ him.

Pitchounette

@Pecunia How did you end up being in front of the line?

Pecunia

Well the ones that were there pulled off once they loaded the stock and I took their spot. I really think you should make more checkpoints to load stocks because this is getting ridiculous with people ramming eachother and stuff.

They reported me because they're mad I got in line before they did. I didn't ram them. 

Pitchounette
Just now, Pecunia said:

Well the ones that were there pulled off once they loaded the stock and I took their spot. I really think you should make more checkpoints to load stocks because this is getting ridiculous with people ramming eachother and stuff.

They reported me because they're mad I got in line before they did. I didn't ram them. 

In the screenshot you went into the line sideways, that looks a whole lot like cutting in line than getting in line first. I really prefer you coming clean with what you did.

Pecunia
8 minutes ago, Pitchounette said:

In the screenshot you went into the line sideways, that looks a whole lot like cutting in line than getting in line first. I really prefer you coming clean with what you did.

No, you're mixing things up lol. In the screenshot where I'm on the right side of the line, My game had crashed once before and when I came back I accidentially entered the wrong vehicle. This is what led iglocky to believe that he was ninja jacked.

I couldn't exit his vehicle after I entered it which is why I force crashed that time around. Logging back in, I got back into my own truck and people had already loaded up their stock. I took the first spot because it wasn't taken.

Edited by Pecunia

iglocky

I'm not mad nor I was there. The fact you're lying to win this report is ridiculous. You cut the line, you rammed, and you NJ'ed. You wasn't bugged, it always shows two people in the driver seat whenever you get NJ'ed because samp physics suck. Also, the screenshot shows you really don't care about it and calling me a noob.

Pecunia
4 hours ago, iglocky said:

I'm not mad nor I was there. The fact you're lying to win this report is ridiculous. You cut the line, you rammed, and you NJ'ed. You wasn't bugged, it always shows two people in the driver seat whenever you get NJ'ed because samp physics suck. Also, the screenshot shows you really don't care about it and calling me a noob.

I have played SAMP for 7 years now and not once has it happend that two people are seated in the driver seat. I called you a noob which isn't an insult it's another word for newbie..

Ofcourse I'm going to fight this report because it's invalid and I don't want a stain on my admin record when I haven't done anything wrong. The fact that you keep pushing this over some bullshit thing is senseless.

Pitchounette

Okay. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You won't have the same leniency if the same thing comes up again.