Michael Alberti

Reported Player:

Larry Hutchinson

Time & Date: 

2:33:41 - 27/February/2018

Violation: 

Deathmatch and Powergaming

Explanation: 

So I was standing next to a tree waiting for it to respawn and Larry approached the tree too waiting with me for it to respawn, we waited around 30-40 seconds until it respawned and I managed to cut it before he did so he punched me because I wanted to chop the tree down but I did instead. He kept punching me until I got into the wounded mode. No roleplay was involved and poor reason to kill.

Rules explanation: DM - He punched me to the wounded mode while cutting the tree with a poor reason, because I chopped the tree before him.

PG - No roleplay was involved, he just scriptwisely punched me with no roleplay involved.

He also claimed that administrators won't punish him for anything because he's known of his good roleplay and shit like that when I tried solving this with him but in my opinion, the lead administrators themselves will be punished if caught breaking rules, he isn't above anyone, we're all equal.

Screenshots: 

https://i.gyazo.com/d1f5c7fc90dbda4000935e79d260fa6b.mp4

Thanks to Curtis for recording the incident and also he's a witness if you want him to witness that.

If you need more evidence of the incident, let me know so I can see what I can do.

Clumsy    0
Clumsy

It doesn't worth a report to be honest I was kidding with you, I was going to stop punching but I didn't know you were low on hp, You were /helpup'd and not DM'd. I apologize if you care buddy.

Pitchounette    124
Pitchounette
5 hours ago, Clumsy said:

It doesn't worth a report to be honest I was kidding with you, I was going to stop punching but I didn't know you were low on hp, You were /helpup'd and not DM'd. I apologize if you care buddy.

This your only warning for that kind of incident. You won't have the same leniency the next time.

• Thanks 1