News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Jondetti

Ways to Fix Jobs

Jondetti

Alright so it has come to my attention that scripted jobs in BA:RP are the most tedious thing one can encounter. I came up with some suggestions to perhaps help, I ask the community to add and share their ideas here.

1. Make trucking HQ a no-collision area (it is possible to make, RCRP has made it.) The loading ramp fits 2 cars at best and it takes 1 minute for each one to load while there's 10 more people eagerly waiting for their turn and compared to the pay of delivery it is just mentally low.

2. Have the trees in Lumberjack not get destroyed, instead everyone could cut them and not wait for any cooldown. To keep balance you can lower the pay a little if you wish for it. Today I have waited 30 minutes to saw off 1 tree and I received around $100 for it. What is that?

3.  Have harsh punishments in the rules to those who maliciously grief the whole working job, such as blocking the road ect.. Exceptions to those who do it unintentionally and can be helped.

4.  Increase trucker job reward like said in a different suggestion.

5. Lumberjack has the commands properly shown, while trucker job does not. Please make them organised. Also /starttruck gives just a question mark instead of the usual command not recognized line.

There goes 5 initial suggestions, I will edit this post if I come up with more.

• Like 3

Arcade

I support this.