News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Topshooter

A lot of suggestions that are highly recommended

Topshooter

So, I have been playing since the opening day and I really liked the server and many did. There is a lot of bugs and many features are missing but nobody can blame you since it's a script made from scratch and we can't really expect a lot now, we can in the future, I will get to the point.

I gather a good list of suggestions that can make everybody happy and improve the server and I really mean it.

[IMEPLEMNTED] 1. Add /v scrap to sell your car to the server for 50-60% of the original dealership price.

A lot of players want to get rid of their shitty cars but nobody wants to buy them, it would be the best option to get something better than nothing.

[IMPLEMENTED] 2. [HIGH PRIORITY] Add /v sell to sell your vehicle to somebody else. (/v sell playerid price) and you should be driving the car you are about to sell.

I tried selling my car to somebody and he already offered a good price but figured out that I can't so It's really necessary to add this command as soon as possible, HIGH priority.

3. Add /v breakin and /hotwire, self explanatory.

Breakin is for breaking the lock of a car, you you need a screwdriver to break it gently or you can use a weapon to break the windows.

[IMPLEMENTED] 4. Ability to /v lock the vehicles with windows open.

In real life, you are able to open a vehicle if the windows is open by just opening the lock inside the car that you can't access if windows is up, hope it's explained well.

5. Fishing job, you will be able to fish at Bayside's pier with a fishing rod without driving a boat and you can fish on a boat aswell.

You need to buy a fishing rod at a store like 24/7 and you can start fishing with it at Bayside's pier. In my opinion, Bayside is the best place to start fishing since it has a lot of great places that fit fishing and you can also buy any boat to start fishing and carry more fishes, the job can be very simple for now but just add it.

6. Increase the range of lumberjack trees.

We all know that many trees were created by the administrators cannot be chopped down, applicable trees. That's because most of them are under ground which so the system doesn't detect us next to a tree so increasing the range of each tree might fix the problem or else you need to remove all trees and replace them properly on the ground, not under.

7. You don't have to pay for renting your OWN truck when starting a truck job.

Even though I own the bobcat for example, the system still asks me to pay the $100 rent, you don't really have to pay to rent your OWN vehicle because it's your ;o.

8. Private trucks shouldn't be respawned when finishing the mission.

If you are trucking with your OWN truck, it shouldn't respawn when you finish the trucking mission, you should get money and keep driving it instead of picking it up again to start another mission.

[IMPLEMENTED] 9. More checkpoints for trucking job.

Not sure if somebody else suggested this but you should really consider adding more checkpoints for the (/starttruck) loading checkpoint, many are ramming each other which causes a mess at the trucking depot.

10. Big trucks for better profits.

Trucking system should support the big trucks like roadtrain and linerunner to get more rewards. Let's say you get 500 per mission with bobcat and Walton, you should get 1000-1500 when trucking with a Roadtrain or Linerunner instead of 500. You need to own one though and shouldn't be available for rent unless you want everybody killing each other for it.

[IMPLEMENTED] 11. Advertisement system.

It's something we really need as soon as possible, self explanatory.

12. Sweeper job.

You can purchase a sweeper at the dealership and start sweeping by driving it or adding a command like [/sweep], you need to be in the sweeper and keep driving around to earn money, like $500 per 5 minutes or something.

13. Fighting styles and instructors if possible.

We are all aware that fighting instructor that hands the styles is something LS-RP has and you will say that we're copying them but let's be honest here, I'm somebody trying to develop my character to the fighting world and I really wish to make my character a trainer one day and it's something I really like but that's not really possible because many players don't want to waste hours of training roleplay for nothing, I know that it's a roleplay server and they are supposed to roleplay but it's a fact and also we shouldn't just let players choose any fighting style like that. Your character can't be a boxer then the next day be a kung fu master or knows the army martial arts (Kneehead).

14. Kneehead fighting style.

We all know that Kneehead fighting style is really op and you can easily defeat anybody with it, that's why I'm adding a restriction to this fighting style. This fighting style should be accessible only by the law enforcement officers since they are highly trained, hope you like this idea, it's something that nobody ever thought of according to my knowledge.

15. Leasing business system.

You should add a section on forums for leasing a business so we can start having businesses and openings, like club openings. Regulations and how it works should be discussed by management, not us. Just reminding you of this system.

16. /heal command

/heal command inside a house with a sprunk machine will be appreciated and needed sometimes.

17. Health informer.

You should add a label that indicates the health of the players, it's highly recommended for many different situations.

18. An icon for dealerships.

A simple icon at the dealership's entrance is really needed because many players keep examining the dealership from outside and inside but they can't find anything to guide them, I did the same when I was newbie too, I assume everybody did.

Edited by Topshooter
  • Like 4

RockTheBelly

Supporting this.

Snob

Sweeper job is not neccessary.

Gesuz

These small little updates can actually make the server better.

Danny

I can agree with most of these suggestions. The sweeper job should be paid by the distance driven by the player and only on the roads.

McFellow

Got my support!

Zex.

Supporting

King Enemy

I support.

Sonny

Supporting.

Stewart™ «¥»

Totally supporting this.

Sosa

100% all of these are needed. Supporting.

Damon(B)

Supporting, it's a shame, that the script is so incomplete.

• Like 1