News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
mikethemike

Fishing Job

mikethemike

The server is definitely in need of more ways to obtain money to make the current ones less crowded. One of the easiest and most popular ways of obtaining money in most servers is via fishing. The concept is simple; you fish until you get a certain weight of fish (usually at a dock or a beach) , then drop them off at a checkpoint once you've hit the limit of pounds you can carry. Fish types could also be implemented to give higher cash per pound - though is unnecessary at the moment.

I think this'd be a good way to string players out a bit more and give more variety to the cash grind gameplay. Thoughts?

Edited by mikethemike

BYLUG

I agree on having more and different opportunities to hustle. As you mentioned, the crowding of these jobs will decline with the implementation of a new job. I'm all in for the fishing job, but I'd like to hear some different ideas.

BYLUG

Accidental double post, may be deleted.

Edited by BYLUG

mikethemike

Perfect location.

M0Ra7wg.jpg

Philostratos
3 minutes ago, mikethemike said:

Perfect location.

M0Ra7wg.jpg

The docks are better suited for this type of job.

Damon(B)

I agree, we need more jobs. didn't this come to Developers mind after 6 months of developing, the script is not unique, it's more like SA-RP or light rp.

In it's current state, the server is more like RPG instead of RP to be honest.

Templar
4 minutes ago, Damon(B) said:

I agree, we need more jobs. didn't this come to Developers mind after 6 months of developing, the script is not unique, it's more like SA-RP or light rp.

In it's current state, the server is more like RPG instead of RP to be honest.

Can you fucking stop bashing the script in every post you make

• Like 2

Maui

I think it would be great if we could chop wood down for the lumberjack and load multiple logs onto a vehicle (player owned would be cool), and then drive it to the main place and deliver. This would allow the lumberjack job to be more spread out.

Lijpe
2 hours ago, Maui said:

I think it would be great if we could chop wood down for the lumberjack and load multiple logs onto a vehicle (player owned would be cool), and then drive it to the main place and deliver. This would allow the lumberjack job to be more spread out.

Or make delivering the logs a seperate job?

WirelessMind
15 hours ago, Philostratos said:

The docks are better suited for this type of job.

There should be more then one location for fishing, don’t want everybody crammed and one spot it usually results in dm and trolling. But yeah I support this love the fishing job on any server. Also heard it was in the plans already :p

Edited by WirelessMind
  • Like 1

Josho

Agree with this, fishing would be a good job. Brings more addition for another dealership too; i.e a boat one.

Shots

I was just about to suggest this, fishing job well needed.

Boss

It's in the works. Here is the comment Rehasher made on Discord in #announcements:

"Due to the the high traffic of players trying to do jobs we will be adding more jobs to the server. Expect to see Fishing, Construction and Mechanic jobs in the next few days."

Clout

There's plenty of great locations for this, a few that jump to my mind are Ocean Flats, Bayside, and Angel Pine Beach.

babyfacedhustlermarz

Hopefully they make this happen.

Sign in to follow this