Player Name: 

Jolene Rosenberg

Reported Player:

Tommy Santana (Outtanowhere)

Time & Date: 

01:20- 27/02/2018

Violation: 

6. Bug Abusing

Abusing any SA-MP and/or gamemode bugs is not tolerated whatsoever. If you find a gamemode bug, report it correctly on the forums.

Repeatedly jumping to travel around faster.
 Using animations to avoid damage, no-clipping inside walls or gaining infinite oxygen.
 Crouching to cancel default animations during a shootout is also considered bug abuse.
 Quick-scrolling to avoid reloading.

Punishments: Admin Jail or warning. Varied on situation, offense may be bannable.

Explanation: 

I was working as trucker and waited for others to finish their loads when Tommy Santana approached me, ninja-jacked my vehicle several times and then killed me using a known SA:MP bug (speaking of the SPACE + enter as passenger bug to kill the driver). Mason Hoefer can confirm that as witness. Tommy Santana has been informed already.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

QtRLsAZ.png

w34Z7Hp.png

ABtODTi.png

(Tommy Santana using the bug to kill me)

hapkymS.png

DgqanZM.png

Edited by PurpleVase24
Fixed the links.

Pitchounette

Player has 48h to respond or we'll proceed without his side.

HowImetyourmum

First of all, no one informed me as you claimed second of all, you ninja jacked my truck, then I ninja jacked the truck back and accidentally pressed space bar or however you do it it wasn't intentional I'm sorry. 

HowImetyourmum

As you can see on your own screenshot I was saying "Just stop" because I was tired of you constantly ninja jacking my truck. Anyways I'm sorry that I accidentally ninja jacked you.

PurpleVase24
6 minutes ago, HowImetyourmum said:

First of all, no one informed me as you claimed 

1L9JtQE.png Wrong.

4 minutes ago, HowImetyourmum said:

As you can see on your own screenshot I was saying "Just stop" because I was tired of you constantly ninja jacking my truck. Anyways I'm sorry that I accidentally ninja jacked you.

A claim without any evidence. I already had my trucking route started and waited for the people in front of me to load up their items when you approached me and ninja-jacked me 3 or more times till you decided to purposely kill me using a known SA:MP bug. The "RETURN TO YOUR TRUCK" message in the bottom left corner clearly shows that I was in the truck way before you. 

HowImetyourmum

Yeah, I finished my route and quickly entered my truck again, then you nj'ed me and did /starttruck and I took my truck back and  told you to stop you did it regardless. I mean I can just give you your 100 if you're so salty about it whatever sir. About that killing part It was my bad I get it, sorry friend. I don't take a screenshot everytime someone ninja jacks me thats why I don't have any proof friend. :)

PurpleVase24
8 minutes ago, HowImetyourmum said:

Yeah, I finished my route and quickly entered my truck again, then you nj'ed me and did /starttruck and I took my truck back and  told you to stop you did it regardless.

The truck respawns after you drive through the marker so I used this opportunity and was the first one to enter. I wouldn't have reported you in the first place, but since you decided to kill me by abusing a bug in the game mechanics I consider this as the right solution. It's also not about being "so salty" or losing $100 of in-game currency. Anyway, I'm not going to post another statement, my evidence is clear.

Pitchounette

@PurpleVase24 Did you lose anything because of this?

PurpleVase24

$100 for the vehicle rental. But I don't need a refund for that.

Pitchounette

@HowImetyourmum Consider this as a warning. Next time don't do it again.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:42 PM, PurpleVase24 said:

$100 for the vehicle rental. But I don't need a refund for that.

Okay, then there's that.