DamianC

Hey y'all!

DamianC    294
DamianC

I want to first thank Rehasher for inviting me to this amazing project and after working with him and the team throughout this entire time I must say I am pumped for what we have in the works for you all. I've been pretty quiet for the past couple of weeks because I wanted to get a feel of all this, I don't know a lot of you and I don't want to come in here throwing my weight around as if I was around since day one. With that said I am apart of management so it's time I start behaving more like it around here so I will be doing just that, being my fabulous self!

For the ones who don't know me, I do not do ETAs! Gonna be honest now. I have a full time job, another new job lined up, and a social life. What I do, like Rehasher and the others, is for fun. It's the only way you're going to get quality work out of us when we aren't rushed and feel like we're trying not to let anyone down. There's still some work to do and a lot more ideas to straighten out so bear with us throughout this entire process if you may.

I also want to address the LS-RP crowd and the expectations. First and foremost, we're not your savior. We're not LS-RP and we're not here to topple the server. LS-RP is not anywhere in our agendas and or our thoughts for Bay and it's future. I'm sorry for what you have gone through there and whatever you're looking for but the anti-lsrp rhetoric is not the way and it's generally unnecessary. For all we know this server could have a total of 50 players, so get into the mindset fast that we're a new and different server.

It feels great to be around the SA-MP community again and as I said earlier after working with this team I'm really excited to bring that specific taste back to the English roleplay servers that has been lacking for a while. This topic doesn't really have much of a point more than just a way for me to give you all a proper greeting. So hey! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Akiba    95
Akiba

Hello, glad to be a part of this! Real happy I get to work with you again.

aymel    28
aymel

Looking forward to a completely new adventure.

frostyworks    29
frostyworks

nice to meet you, hi

Aero    138
Aero

Well said!

barneymk    19
barneymk

I missed the "hey y'all". It's good to see you back Damian. Can't wait till 11th!

Dae Dae    50
Dae Dae

I just as pumped as you are, Damian. 

Lockhart    120
Lockhart

You could've put any name on this thread and I would've been able to tell it was you writing this 😁

It's all very exciting and I'm not using the past to benchmark the future by any means. I'm just excited.

Nathan    19
Nathan

Excited as always. Great to see you motivated and well. 

Edited by Nathan.

HOUSE™    40
HOUSE™

Time to give our king his identity back, 

dfHKKOP.png

(Welcome back to SA-MP man, I'm happy your here.)

Edited by Noards

Gøøner    7
Gøøner

I'm really excited to play on the server and I hope everything will be ok.

Bunting    44
Bunting

Hi dad.

Can't wait to see the server on the 11th, seems like it's going to be a fresh start and a lot of opportunities, hopefully we can get along, and ya awesome.

Grintch.    11
Grintch.

Nice to see you back on SA:MP

I hope that ur the real DamianC

DeadlyMuffin    3
DeadlyMuffin

Can't wait for the server to open.

DowDaw    34
DowDaw

Well said