juwo

how was your second day on ba-rp?

juwo    2
juwo

we had this same topic yesterday, now we do it about the second day.

The Stick-Up Man    120
The Stick-Up Man

Perhaps we should do this every day until: "How was your 365th day on BARP?"

• Like 4

Anomaly    64
Anomaly

We should, it's interesting. I'm happy after the second day, there was some coordinator on the Trucker Job who was placing the truckers in lines and everything was going smooth.

• Thanks 1

* Big Gucci Draco    22
* Big Gucci Draco

Wanted more players only having 200-100 is kinda disappointing. Thought the server would maintain a 450+

King Enemy    68
King Enemy

It was aight, I wish bikes would work though :P

Anomaly    64
Anomaly
Just now, * Big Gucci Draco said:

Wanted more players only having 200-100 is kinda disappointing. Thought the server would maintain a 450+

Pretty sure there will be more players on the weekends, everyone has school/university and stuff like this. But I was a bit disappointed too.

* Big Gucci Draco    22
* Big Gucci Draco
4 minutes ago, papanomaly said:

Pretty sure there will be more players on the weekends, everyone has school/university and stuff like this. But I was a bit disappointed too.

I hope so or I'm quitting samp this was my last server I was getting hyped for. I'm actually having more fun outside then ever before wished I would of did it two years ago. 

Anomaly    64
Anomaly

Most of the people will be away from the server for some time until the bugs in the server are fixed. Time is the key.

Rockstar Support    24
Rockstar Support

Hello everyone,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar support.

We have reviewed the topic among our support. Unfortunately, there will be a How was your third day on BA-RP? How Was your fourth day on BA-RP? How was your fifth day on BA-RP? How was your sixth day on BA-RP? How was your seventh day on BA-RP? How was your eighth day on BA-RP? How was your ninth day on BA-RP? How was your tenth day on BA-RP How was your twentieth day on BA-RP? How was your seventieth day on BA-RP? And much more!

Kind Regards,

Rockstar S.

Rockstar Support

MasonH    0
MasonH

I spent all day directing trucks at the depot and made a total of 37 dollars so far on the server. It was quite entertaining.

Montreal    120
Montreal

Went really well actually, at least until recently when one of my members encountered an LS-RP admin who accidentally got lost in this server's staff team.

• Like 1

Anomaly    64
Anomaly
10 hours ago, MasonH said:

I spent all day directing trucks at the depot and made a total of 37 dollars so far on the server. It was quite entertaining.

Yeah. You were the guy, much appreciated. I told you're Helper or Admin, will give you a tip next time, heh.

Danny    231
Danny

Kind of disappointed by the numbers of bodies i've witnessed laying dead in the middle of the streets.

• Like 2

HisFriend    0
HisFriend

A guy blocked the entrance of trucking area by a taxi and was asking for $3000 to get out, I rammed my truck into the taxi and got out, A nearby trespasser was also injured. Ninja-jacking and non-rp stuff on it's peak.

/me taunts BA-RP (light RP server ?)

Edited by HisFriend
  • Confused 1