News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Appie

Already rich people.

Appie

I see people are already owning 4/5 houses worth of $75,000. How is it possible to get $375,000 in 1/2 day(s). I don't think all this was set right...?

crimeson

most of them are faction leaders, they get their members to send them 10k so they get a faction safehouse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

west.

There was a bug with the paychecks. All the bugs have since been patched though.

Edited by west.

Pelayo

People gathered money from friends as well.

Midnight Tick

In my honest opinion, there should be a rollback on money. This is going for a LS-RP & Aline case.

Edited by Midnight Tick
  • Like 3

Anomaly

Never heard of bugs with the paychecks, but I know people asking from friends for money. After one of them buys the house, they split 50/50 from any income.

liew

I say do a rollback.

We can't go in too far where people will complain about a rollback, being only 2 days in gives us the benefit of being able to do that. Now that a lot of the trolls and such have been filtered out, it may demotivate those who had transferred money between characters and such.

Edit: Plus, it can allow for some amendments in vehicle pricing too. Imo a lot of the vehicles are way too underpriced, for example the heavy duty trucks and such, tractors etc. Seeing a city full of tractors and one type of vehicle (Either the Manana or the Bravura) is really immersion breaking. The prices of the vehicles should really be changed if a rollback does happen to occur.

Edited by liew

Clout

I heard about some people already hitting one million because of the paycheck glitch yesterday. I'm not one hundred percent sure though.

Inimene123

There was a bug that one person owned all the houses or so, something like that might have happened. I agree with a rollback on accounts that have been part of that glitch. 

west.

It doesn't need to be rolled back. Stats of people over a 1m or something should be reset tbh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Future

Uhh... I did not just drive people around in a Cabbie for 10 hours just to get a Huntley while other people are already living lavish.... 

Not to mention I haven't even gotten a single paycheck. 

Edited by Future

PaC.
16 minutes ago, Future said:

Uhh... I did not just drive people around in a Cabbie for 10 hours just to get a Huntley while other people are already living lavish.... 

Not to mention I haven't even gotten a single paycheck. 

Same... for some reason, I need to play 2 maybe 3 hours just to receive 1 single experience point. In regards to that $400 that everyone gets every hour, I only got it once. 

Riva

You only receive the $400 if you don’t have a job which seems to be better than the jobs out rn

Kriff

Played 4 hours and haven't received a paycheck yet, a rollback seems unnecessary unless the money has been gathered in a forbidden way.

Highwire
6 minutes ago, Riva said:

You only receive the $400 if you don’t have a job which seems to be better than the jobs out rn

Hell nah I made close to $5k in 1 hour doing lumberjack. Kind of need to choose between getting a free $400 to simply roleplay, or grinding for the big bucks and putting the RP on the back-burner for a bit.