Ghost

Maxwell_Bravura [Car Jacking]

Ghost

Player Name: 

Emily Smith.

Reported Player:

Maxwell Bravura.

Time & Date: 

10:33 (GMT+1) - February 26, 2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Car Jacked.

Explanation: 

I was doing the truck job when I got in a vehicle he took it from me once I got in it. And drove away.

Screenshots: 

http://prntscr.com/ik53s0

Ghost

Player informed.

Bradley

Player has 24 hours to respond, did you try personal messaging him about it? If so, what was his response?

Pontiac

I am the account for Maxwell Bravura. So, what happened on my screen was that I had gotten into the truck, and then Jason Palmarella had carjacked me out of it. That's why it shows me saying "Hey." I then went back to the truck and pulled him out of it to get in it. It never showed you getting into the truck on my screen. I'm sorry for carjacking you if that's what happened, and if you paid the fee to /starttruck, I'm willing to pay it back. Sorry this happened.

Ghost

It's not really about the money, its about people not Car Jacking each other for no reason and follow some common sense and civility. 

Pontiac

I know it's not about the money, and I hate the carjacking just as much as you do. In fact, I hate the cancerous player base this server currently has. I never meant to carjack you at all, and I never carjacked you on my screen. Three people were trying to enter the bobcat at the same time, and on my screen, I was the first to get in the truck and then that Jason guy jacked me. I want common sense and civility just as much as you, which is something that the vast majority of players lack. Again, I'm sorry if I carjacked you, I never meant to, and it did not show up on my screen. I hope we can resolve this peacefully.

Ghost

Alright, admins have the final decision.

Pontiac

Great. By the way, if you have an NVidia graphics card you should turn on shadow play when you play. It’s helped me when players in RCRP were breaking rules and whatnot. Especially for carjacking since screenshots don’t always show everything.

Bradley
On 2/26/2018 at 1:54 PM, Pontiac said:

Again, I'm sorry if I carjacked you, I never meant to, and it did not show up on my screen. I hope we can resolve this peacefully.

Seeing it as a genuine mistake @Ghost; I'll be giving you the benefit of the doubt here @Pontiac. No action taken and don't let it happen again.