News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
nitraM

Multiple gun system

nitraM

Hello basically I mentioned this earlier but I think a great way to encourage more RP is to have multiple guns. I'm not a gun nut so I really can't recommend alot of firearms for use but If there is someone who is they can surely add on to my suggestion. Basically my suggestion is to have multiple names and different damages for guns used on the server this creates a price difference and allows people to roleplay having a different gun instead of everyone roleplaying having a deagle.  An example would be

Desert Eagle (SAMP:DEAGLE) - 50 DMG price $2500

Revolver (SAMP:DEAGLE) - 75 DMG price $3700

AK-47(SAMP:AK) - 40 DMG price $6,000

AK-74(SAMP:AK) - 55 DMG price $7500

This is an example these damages/prices are real. Like I said I'd have to do the research maybe the damage can depend on the bullet type a gun uses etc.. Hopefully one of you gun nuts can help out!

After talking to Faizaan he gave me an idea of how this suggestion can better expand to roleplay for gun smugglers. I'm not sure how the system is going to be as I said earlier but It would be kinda cool if the smugglers got guns in packages from people smuggling them from specific countries etc..

I like this idea a lot;

> It creates new role play for illegal factions (different factions can role play selling different guns, for example a Russian mob could role play selling Makarov's for pistols, and AKM's and AK74's and what not, as these are Russian guns but do correct me if I'm wrong).

> It will be interesting to have a more in depth gun market rather than selling "M4's" and "AK's". 

> Factions could start selling "silencers" on their specified weapon, selling "silenced pistols" which are really the gun they're selling but with silencers.

> Different bullet types can also be implemented for different guns, for example in an AK74-U you could use 5.45x39 and in a AKM 7.62x39. And for M4's roleplayed as AR's can take .223's or 5.56x45s, that would mean when an AR is using 5.56's it would have more damage. (This would create a whole new bullet system too).

> Gives people who loves guns something to orgasm over.

Edited by nitraM
  • Like 5

Bunting

Is this is possible then it's something that would be cool. It's just the fact that "is it possible"?

dean

this is probably possible but idk. i like the idea of it.

Aizec

This is a great idea and as far as I know it is possible on MTA (I've seen vehicles being done like this, real car models, prices, speed and all that) but I am not sure it can be done on SAMP.

Grintch.

Is not possible in SA:MP. The guns are going to become just one gun 

Dom
3 hours ago, Grintch. said:

Is not possible in SA:MP. The guns are going to become just one gun 

They will use the same weapon and ID, but that doesn't mean we can't add different damage to them :)

Edited by Dom

nitraM

Added an edit for smuggling jobish suggestion.

syler
2 minutes ago, nitraM said:

Added an edit for smuggling jobish suggestion.

If this job were to be 'implemented' it should be obviously restricted to official factions to prevent abuse and an overflow of guns. The suggestion itself IS possible.

Faizaan

I like this idea a lot;

> It creates new role play for illegal factions (different factions can role play selling different guns, for example a Russian mob could role play selling Makarov's for pistols, and AKM's and AK74's and what not, as these are Russian guns but do correct me if I'm wrong).

> It will be interesting to have a more in depth gun market rather than selling "M4's" and "AK's". 

> Factions could start selling "silencers" on their specified weapon, selling "silenced pistols" which are really the gun they're selling but with silencers.

> Different bullet types can also be implemented for different guns, for example in an AK74-U you could use 5.45x39 and in a AKM 7.62x39. And for M4's roleplayed as AR's can take .223's or 5.56x45s, that would mean when an AR is using 5.56's it would have more damage. (This would create a whole new bullet system too).

• Like 1

josef

This is possible, I've seen it work on SAMP servers. I like the idea.

Jetlake
3 minutes ago, Faizaan said:

I like this idea a lot;

As an gun owner and user, I can vouch for this and say it's an great post and should be implemented... The fact that you even went in detail with the calibers blew my mind.

ends

im fuckin with this just not sure if its doable script-wise. if it is, why not.

CHRISTIΔN

Here are a couple of handguns that are commonly seized by the police.

Handguns

Ruger P89

Smith & Wesson .38

Glock .40

Smith & Wesson 9MM

Jetlake

Glock .40's aren't really common to be honest, you .40 S&W's are more common than glocks. in the streets

Vilbar
On 11/6/2017 at 3:37 AM, Yadadamean said:

im fuckin with this just not sure if its doable script-wise. if it is, why not.