News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sinister

Douglas_Fitzgerald [Housing Bug?]

Sinister

Hey there, this is Douglas Fitzgerald. I believe I may have encountered a property bug on the server and I was told to Akiba to report it here. So I'll start to where this may have stemmed from, there was a property for free on the corner of Norris Street, Santa Flora I believe. I wen't up and purchased the property thinking it was done on purpose to maybe help maybe lucky players who stumbled across a house to give them a place to own and roleplay. I'm still not sure if that was the concept but I've decided to report it anyways, because after that it had come to my attention that my name is on numerous other properties that I did not purchase in any way, so I think it has something to do with this one original house that I bought.

When I walk up to the house I originally purchased it says "Welcome to your property!" like it normally would if you walked up to your house's door step. (( ex: https://i.imgur.com/coNeCYF.png ))

The other houses that I apparently own in my name I did NOT purchase and are bugged for me to. I walk up to these interiors that people told me about and it shows up as "Douglas_Fitzgerald's property" and I am Douglas_Fitzgerald. If I owned any of these properties it would appear as "Welcome to your property!", I'll be glad to help you guys out further if I find anymore weird bugs. (( ex 2: https://i.imgur.com/vKNXWne.png ))

Edit: Just additional information Akiba said that this is property ID number one in the first screenshot.

Edited by Sinister

Sinister

I think I may have reported this in the wrong section. This has been moved to the correct section in Bug Reports, so this report thing can be removed. My apologies.

Edited by Sinister

Bradley

Moved to Bug Reports.

Zapper

Should be fixed.