News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
liew

John_Johnson [DM, Carsurfing, Trolling, Powergaming(?) NJ)

liew

Player Name: 

Nemanja_Bellic

Reported Player:

John_Johnson

Time & Date: 

17:40 - 26/02/2018

Violation: 

Deatchmatching, Carsurfing, Trolling, Powergaming, attempted Ninja-jack all the meanwhile he was in front of a bank.

Explanation: 

Basically, I was in front of my car at the bank, I then see this guy "John_Johnson" attempt to get into my car without any roleplay, I then tell him to fuck off IC, before accidentally misclicking him and punching him, I stated many times in /b that it was a MC but I recieved no answer and was beaten down promptly after, I had tried to rush to my car to get away but he jumped atop my vehicle and begun to kick it (hence the powergaming, as realistically you wouldn't be able to blow up a car by kicking it.) He then continued kicking it whilst I tried to drive off, with him on the roof. My car then flipped and blew up, killing me in the process. I then crashed as soon as I respawned.

Screenshots: 

Unfortunately I cannot attain physical evidence, though I believe @Westonwitnessed some of it, but he drove off before he actually started to kick the top of my vehicle. If I were not to have crashed after the incident I would've tried to get a screenshot or two. You can only take my word on this one I suppose.

Weston

I did see Liew get punched up by some guy.

Saw him on top of the car too.

Pitchounette

Unfortunately, I'm unable to do anything without any evidence.