News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
godBrother

Crashing when Texture ID 0x78057B86 finishes downloading

Question

godBrother

I downloaded the cache zip from BARP, but it didn't help. Even though there are no folders in the GTA SA User / Samp / Cache it still only wants to download 6 files.

13 answers to this question

godBrother

fixed by reinstalling gta sa and samp

Eljo

I have same problem. Even though I reinstalled everything, problem is not solved

18th

I'm having the same problem, any ideas?

xlt588gaming

same problems

Dro

same problem now I cant even fucking play -_-

Ermetano

The reason it keeps redownloading the cache is because the server IP has changed several times and that's how cache loads, now follow these steps till the end or just try renaming your cache folder to current server ip which is:  149.202.65.98.7777

Use the cache files provided by Giga, the admin of BARP to fix the error:

https://gigabitz.pw/files/bay_cache.zip

Instructions to install cache folder properly:

1. Extract the ZIP compressed folder.  Change the folder name to "149.202.65.98.7777"  without quotes  IF ITS ANY DIFFERENT THAN CURRENT SERVER IP.
3. Copy the "149.202.65.98.7777" FOLDER (not the files inside) to [Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/cache]. This may vary if you changed your cache storage from your SA-MP client settings.
4. Connect to the server.

Hope i've helped if not leave a reply.

Edited by Ermetano

Eljo
18 hours ago, Ermetano said:

The reason it keeps redownloading the cache is because the server IP has changed several times and that's how cache loads, now follow these steps till the end or just try renaming your cache folder to current server ip which is:  149.202.65.98.7777

Use the cache files provided by Giga, the admin of BARP to fix the error:

https://gigabitz.pw/files/bay_cache.zip

Instructions to install cache folder properly:

1. Extract the ZIP compressed folder.  Change the folder name to "149.202.65.98.7777"  without quotes  IF ITS ANY DIFFERENT THAN CURRENT SERVER IP.
3. Copy the "149.202.65.98.7777" FOLDER (not the files inside) to [Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/cache]. This may vary if you changed your cache storage from your SA-MP client settings.
4. Connect to the server.

Hope i've helped if not leave a reply.

Sadly, that didn't solve this issue. 

Dro

rip the dream...

vans

Download anticrasher.cs or SAMP Addon to fix your issue.

Ernis.

I'm having the same issue. Crash every time the download finishes. I've tried all of the solutions listed in this thread, none of them seems to be working for me. I'm able to join other servers and it seems that the only server that I'm having issues with is this one. I have a steam version of GTA:SA that I have downgraded if that makes any difference.

Ermetano

Try using a vanilla GTA SA with no mods installed whatsoever, remove folders inside Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache and retry then.

It can't be crashing for you if you use default GTA SA.

Ernis.

This issue has now been solved on my side, the cache files from the server were downloading into a different GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache folder, as it appears I have two. Copying over the manually downloaded cache files to the other cache folder fixed the issue for me.

Giga

Closed.