News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Spring

Hello! (Sqweebie)

Spring

Just figured I'd give one of these a try, I'm Sqweebie from LSRP, also known as Lorelei DeMilo (My most well known character), real name's April. Hello. Just checked out these forums and woke up to this news, honestly was kinda excited. I hope this all goes well, you've got my full support.

Don't know anything else to say really lol. I'm a modder, I had a showroom which I'll probably post here too anyway and I might plan on doing some requests and maybe a release or two more. :D I also plan to make a cheerleader uniform mod so I can RP as one, just for casual development. May get my friends in on it as well and create a release for anyone who'd like to join that teen-casual rp. :) I'm gonna ask around about the color scheme but I had red white and blue, or yellow white and blue in mind, navy blue being the main/most used color on the uniform. But I'll have to ask around, I'd like opinions though, figured a nice blue would go best for SF.

Spring
On 11/4/2017 at 2:19 PM, Pablo Seshcobar said:

hey its nathan franco lmaoo

Oh hi! Josh told me he added you, what's up?

tw1ster

Hello and welcome!

Don Pablo

been good had a year break from samp when i got banned but came back to try this server

DowDaw

Welcome ;)