News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
* Big Gucci Draco

Lost players?

* Big Gucci Draco

Do you guys think we lost players because of the messed up launch?

Atiku

So the server was launched on a Sunday evening/night when most the playerbase was about and there was huge hype and you're comparing it to is a Monday when most of the playerbase are at school, college/uni, work or just generally busy?

• Like 5

Bospy

It's not even later in the day yet. This time is usually dead for most servers, this concern is kind of unwarranted.

aymel

They'll come back after they finished school and or work.

Templar
7 minutes ago, Atiku said:

So the server was launched on a Sunday evening/night when most the playerbase was about and there was huge hype and you're comparing it to is a Monday when most of the playerbase are at school, college/uni, work or just generally busy?

Pretty much. Topics like these don't even help tbh.

mikethemike

The current state of the server isn't for everyone. Many of them will definitely give it another go once everythings more polished.

Boss

BARP is definitely losing people because of the crashing problem. There needs to be a solution for this ASAP.

Seanny

Tbh, the server had a rocky start, and is still rocky right now, but once the major bugs are fixed, people might return then.

RosePark

We didn't loose any player, it's just that the server isn't the best to roleplay for now. I'm sure everybody will be back once everything is fixed and the server is stable to roleplay.

Cranky

No players lost just people giving it time before things are stable.

• Thanks 1

Thuggy
18 minutes ago, Cash said:

Hell yeah. Lost a lot of players because the server is obviously not ready yet. I feel like I'm playing on SA-RP or something. It's chaos and horrible. Sorry to say but it was a flop. 

It’s unfair to judge something based on its launch. I’m sorry you feel this way, but there are plenty factions roleplaying right now. Use the bug report section to help the developers smoothen things out for our enjoyment.

• Like 1

Thuggy

San Fierro is an exciting location to roleplay in. There’s plenty of room for all sort of factions to thrive in. It calls for a modern twist on the factions we are used to seeing is all. Improvise, adapt, overcome.

• Like 1

crimeson

Some people certainly lost interest but as other people said, they'll come back once everything falls into place. As someone above me said, the crashing problems certainly made players quit, need a fix for that ASAP. Literally crashing around for no reason with a vanilla GTA.

Thuggy
Just now, Cash said:

Look at the numbers, brother. It's horrible.

On the contrary, I’m more than pleased with the current outcome. Bay Area was never intended to be the biggest and best from the start. It takes time to get a server up and running properly but with everyone’s help we will get there.

honestly most are making a mountain out of a molehill. It was stated several times not to expect perfection. Server is more than playable and the developers are continuously rolling out updates.

JohnnyCavalli

its what happens on launch, its all hyped up then it dies down just like everything else, but it will slowly build up as the script gets better