Scam limit

Scam limit  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The scam limit should...

• stay at 200k
    • be lowered

Lijpe

Hi there.

So the scam limit of BA:RP is 200k. Don't you think this is a little over the top though? Considering the economy of BARP, 200k is a lot. I hope something will be done about it.

Appie

I also think it should be lowered, it means you can be scammed from big deals and I'd love being protected for huge amounts of money like this.

Montreal

I honestly don't mind this, I don't think you should be protected from anything, it will make deals a lot more realistic since anyone is bound to get fucked over. And you always need protection and more people with you on a deal in case shit goes south. On LS-RP there were a lot of deals over $50,000 and people didn't give a fuck, because they knew they were OOCly protected so they just showed up alone and it was much less strenuous than it should've been.

Let's not forget what this illegal monkey business is; high risk, high reward. Not: if he scams me, I will report him.

Edited by Montreal
  • Like 1

Murder
5 hours ago, Montreal said:

I honestly don't mind this, I don't think you should be protected from anything, it will make deals a lot more realistic since anyone is bound to get fucked over. And you always need protection and more people with you on a deal in case shit goes south. On LS-RP there were a lot of deals over $50,000 and people didn't give a fuck, because they knew they were OOCly protected so they just showed up alone and it was much less strenuous than it should've been.

Let's not forget this illegal monkey business is high risk, high reward. Not if he scams me, I will report him.

I fully agree with this

Highwire
11 hours ago, Montreal said:

Let's not forget what this illegal monkey business is; high risk, high reward. Not: if he scams me, I will report him.

^ agreed. As long as people roleplay things properly and don't pull any stupid unrealistic moves to scam you, and the admins are on top of punishing shitty roleplay, the high scam limit should not be a problem.

Fraudulent-Philanthropist

It shouldn't be a problem in my opinion.

Akiba

Already implemented.