News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Pyro

Correctly Role-playing a Fight

Pyro

So on my very short time here on BA-RP, I noticed one thing. People don't role-play their fights at all. Or with very little role-play. So I'm here to bring you with a short little guide on how to actually ROLE-PLAY a fight.

Firstly, you need to know who you're going up against. If you're a wee little 3'4, 5 year old boy. You're not going to be smacking up some 7'11 350 pound behemoth, and that is fact.  So you need to think of the following things: Is your opponent strong, have they stated they have  prior experience (i.e military, boxing, police.) or are you athletically capable enough to take down them. However, this doesn't mean you should go around saying your the WWE World Championship, Be modest.

Now onto to the actual fighting. Since you're going to be role-playing your fight, you may not want to actually stricpt-wisely hurt your opponent until a victor is decided. Now, let's say some tough-guy comes up to you, pushes you about a lil' for messing about with him earlier. You could either A), take the first punch, smack him right in the jaw surprisingly to try K.O them. Or, B) Bring up your guard, so you can role-play having some chance of defending yourself. You can exchange a few punches now and then, but do take in mind you should role-play your injuries. However, adrenaline is a key factor whilst your fighting and can be a reasonable excuse, but don't carry it on for prolonged amounts of time.

Just for you newbie new to RP. Thanks! <3

• Thanks 1

100Bucks

nice to see you push the newbies to a standard, Helping the community gg.

ShadowTrix

Wish the "White Wolves" knew this lol. They didnt even let me respond :/

• Haha 2

Carmine
On 2/27/2018 at 4:39 AM, ShadowTrix said:

Wish the "White Wolves" knew this lol. They didnt even let me respond :/

lol