Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyMuffin

Skin suggestion.

DeadlyMuffin    3
DeadlyMuffin

Link to download: https://www.upload.ee/files/6808389/wmyri.rar

Type: SA-MP skin ID : 98, name is wmyri.

Screenshots:  f1e524bd31e35c459e5a91bde73bdeac.png

Reason to be server-side mod (min 30 words): Well, such a skin would be pretty useful when it comes to mobster roleplay and not only that, it is also useful in my opinion during wedding ceremonies, or when someone just wants to put on good clothes.

Edited by DeadlyMuffin
  • Like 2

syler    31
syler

I like it, not going to lie, Simple and adds an alternative to the current skin with that face. Shouldn't be on high-priority though.

Faizaan    19
Faizaan

If we add one a single mod for mob roleplay then when other factions request a skin you'll have to add theirs too otherwise it wouldnt be fair. Not needed right now.

• Like 1

Aizec    7
Aizec
2 minutes ago, Faizaan said:

If we add one a single mod for mob roleplay then when other factions request a skin you'll have to add theirs too otherwise it wouldnt be fair. Not needed right now.

Nobody said this is for any faction in particular, any mobster or even civillians are free to use it. IMO the skin is good enough to be part of the server skins.

Hercules    8
Hercules

I think we should focus on government factions as of right now, civilian skins can come at a later date. The fire department and police department as well as the government are ten times more important as of right now.

Faizaan    19
Faizaan

My personal opinion is that only government factions skins get added. We have a wide enough skin range for us civillians.

TeodoraMk    84
TeodoraMk

Looks great. Supporting this.

Zach    10
Zach
On 11/7/2017 at 9:40 AM, Faizaan said:

My personal opinion is that only government factions skins get added. We have a wide enough skin range for us civillians.

Fabian    30
Fabian

there's a need for more skins but this one's especially unneeded

Pluto    63
Pluto

I just want some fat cop skins and maybe a black female cop skin, give the police some more personality and character.

Akiba    95
Akiba

When suggesting a mod please get the owner's permission, we're only adding mods if we receive their blessing. PM me with proof and I'll unlock the topic.