Player Name: 

Serena Kerr

Reported Player:

Cara Ravitzky

Time & Date: 

10:57:00 - 26/02/2018

Violation: 

4. Illegal Modifications

Any modifications that give you an advantage over other players are strictly forbidden. If you are unsure whether a modification is illegal or not, contact an administrator and get confirmation before installation.

If you believe or have evidence that another player is using an illegal modification, you must report the player accordingly or contact an admin.

Punishments: Bannable offense.

Explanation: 

While doing my lumberjack duties, I observed Cara Ravitzky being tabbed out for a while out on the field. It then soon came to my attention that the player manufactured a script which ensures no time is wasted between the cut and log command. Along with that, the player is able to dash past the drop off spot with ease and to keep running, in order to shave off every second possible.

This, in my opinion, is ludicrous. While everyone else is working at peak performance to make a buck, the player has crafted a script in order to gain an advantage over everyone else and to be faster than them. In a time of struggle for every player as they work fair and square to get some funds, it is purely shameful to see someone doing something like this for solely their own advantage and to cause malice to others. Myself among others are immensely offended by this conduct, and consider this to be a severe lack of not even courtesy, but also respect. Without a doubt, this was done by the player with full forethought and awareness.

Screenshots: 

The following exhibits are clear as daylight. It's impossible to not even come to a stop when typing something without using a keybind or a cheat.

https://gfycat.com/SpicyHonestKitfox

https://gfycat.com/ElementaryDigitalAnemoneshrimp

Pitchounette

Flagging @kane

Annaah

Cara here. I can assure you that I was not using a single modification. 

Pitchounette

Will archive the report for the time being while we investigate from our end. Thank you.

Flagging @widqk