Kaenan_West

Reported Player:

Orlando_Webb

Time & Date: 

14:51:54 - 26/02/2018 (of the incident) 

Violation: 

Scamming, Fooling with /ame

Explanation: 

Kaenan and Donald was buying 5 grams of weed from Orlando, we paid $1250 each and he /ame gives Kaenan some marijuana, same with Donald and pulled off.

Screenshots: 

https://imgur.com/a/OkoJS

https://imgur.com/WBSSStT

Edited by King Lathifa

Glockism

I am a witness aswell.

Since we're all new to the script, we didin't really know how to check the ammount of drugs he was suppose to give us, after finding the command /mydrugs we both saw there is nothing really in there, i've warned the player a few times he will witness a forum report for lying and scamming, providing fake /me's and /ame's just to fool us, but he just ignored me eventually.

Evidence from Keenan speaks for itself, if the same screenshots need to be uploaded by me aswell let me know.

Regards.

Edited by $OUTH$IDE$UICIDE

Pitchounette

Inform the player of the report, I'll wait for his side of the story.

King Lathifa

Player was already informed about the report before in game but couldn't snap screenshot of that.

Pitchounette

That's fine, I'll give him another 48h

wpickman

Hey, this is Orlando Webb. I did scam you but I do not know what you're talking about with the /ame since I didn't do that?
I dont get why you reported this also since there's no level limit on scamming last time i checked which was about a couple days ago?
Also your false accusations of the /ame really offended me.

wpickman

p.s I was not informed I'm being forum reported.

King Lathifa

Why are you even lying, Donald is a witness, you fooled both of us with a fake /ame and I've informed you right after this thread was posted.

wpickman

you are straight up lying to get me punished man, i dont know what you're talking about. I did scam you guys that's true. But did nothing further than that. no /ame and u did not inform me about this forum report.

wpickman

I'm level 1, I just checked the rules and seen its been updated since the last time I checked them. Last time I checked them there was no level limit. Which was like a day or two before I scammed them.

Pitchounette
Just now, wpickman said:

I'm level 1, I just checked the rules and seen its been updated since the last time I checked them. Last time I checked them there was no level limit. Which was like a day or two before I scammed them.

Contact @King Lathifa and arrange to return his money. Take a screenshot once this is done and post it here.

• Like 1

Pitchounette

Rules were not announced at the time of the incident and there is no roleplay from the reporting parties of him checking the items he intend to buy. No action is taken.